Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember last season one of the competitions that several houseguest took around 19 minutes each to complete. I am certain that is what is happening. But even so, with only 6 people playing, u would think it should be close to the end by now!!! I have done the dishes, checked back, a load of laundry from start to dried, checked backed, took the dogs out, checked back!!! Urghhh. :stirthepot: JK. I would love a voice!! Eric sure isnt playing for us. I wish we knew more about what the APs agreement is, does anyone know?

bestnow, I call my husband that even when BB isn't on.

:animated_shocking:

I'm kidding. My husband is a fabulous man.

HOLY SMOKES!! I ventured over the the CBS board to vote for Dustin, as I do everyday, and I was reading some of the posts...YIKES

If I thought Dick had issues, it's nothing compared to what's floating around over there. I didn't want to post out of 1) absolute disgust and 2) one of those crazies would trace my IP and find my house. Seriously, when the nerd herd lovers were there it was fine, but now,,,wow...it;s two planks away from a cross burning. If I were Dick, I would be embarassed those people liked me.

And I'm a big time poster over at sucks...wow...holy crap...

i rember hearing onlive feeds this week Dick saying somthing abouts could be down for 12 hours if he did somthing I wonder if this is what he was talking about possible we wont see the feeds untill tomorrow after pov cerimony ?

I havent read any of the posts on CBS but to tell you the truth by the way Dick acts, I cant imagine him being embarassed over anything!! :animated_rotfl:

Hi Everyone, Remember how Dick was was getting stirred up and couldn't wait to start up his foul mouth again in the back yard? Maybe he did and now everyone was armed with croquet malletts....

ooops! Maybe everyone went "Lord of the Flies" on him..........hmmmmmmmm?

How long do you think it would take each of them to swim 440 laps in the pool? Maybe that "clue" that was dropped had something to do with today's competition. And did anyone notice that Dani picked up one of the balls they've been hitting around and read it and it said "swim team" on it? Maybe it's a swim/croquet biathalon!

There's been about four hours of FOTH and Trivia...what kind of veto comp IS this??

Count Dick's spit blobs??

I am not sure whats goin on but it sucks!! This is the first day that my feeds havent messed up and all i get is TRIVIA!!!!!! LOL!!

I have this funny feeling that someone acted like a horses butt during the competition,,, gee......... i wonder who might that be?????

Archived