Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

OMG Jem, if they are pulling a cowboy, we will be here all night waiting!! I havent even fixed the hubby dinner yet, cuz i cant stay away from the computer!!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If after everything that happened today with Dick's tirades, Danile is NOW in the HOH explaining her dad, it must mean that neither one got POV and she's trying to convince everyone they need to evict dick and not her.

What a great daughter...horsefaced skank...ooo sorry, I'll find Danile's thread

Who hosted POV? I remember Amber had a hard time last week, maybe that was the problem...it was a reading comprehension competition SAT style.

If Dick won POV then Daniele would be talking badly on him because either he really crossed some lines or she already knows he will use it on her and he wants her to get in good with the rest of the house

"moment of silence

jameka: do you not think any of those things were violent

daniele: to be completely honest i dont agree with everything he says, you apologized with the things you said and i thanked you for that

jameka: he put a live spider under my shit

daniele: it was not live, it was dead

jameka: it was not dead , it was MOVING, you went back to your bed and you were laughing , it was not dead (jameka got her voice on up loud)

jameka: i accepted this responsibility, and here we are again, with you its 'me me me' and you accept nothing...its fine its fine..its my fault im sorry

dustin: one miscommunication is that you have told each of us you value our presence in this house, and i appreciate that, but the actions arent there to coincide

daniele: and i can say the same for you dustin

dustin: it was very reassuring to me when you came to me and said you appreciated me in this house, but your actions since havent

daniele: i have told amber i love dustin, amber can vouch for me dustin, i told nick i havent learned as much about dustin but nothing happened from that"

From live feeds by Nursie.

Danielle laughs at everything her father does...then she plays the innocent.

did anyone get to see Dick put the spider on Jameka? Or did it happen during FOTH? Just wondering if I'll be able to find video of it. Thanks!

Yes, Dick will use it on Dani, and when he announces that at the ceremony, his voice will crack...

And I'm betting Dick will NOT go this week. It's working out as per the gangsta's master plan..And/or CBS..

Anyone know what the contest was? I will be interested to see the contest live on Tues night, LOL

daniele is a charity case. i hope dick save himself and let her stay on the block

After reading a GREAT live feed post about Danile's pathetic plea for the HG's forgiveness, I have to think that Zach was either chosen or picked by Danile and Zach won veto. If everyone but Zach and Dick are in the HOH, Dick is probably trying to convince Zach he has to use it to get Danile off the block.

BTW - I LOVE, I mean LOVE, how Danile, who secluded herself for weeks with Nick, tells Dustin that HE didn't try to get to know her. This skank is non-stop!

I also think that maybe the long FOTH is due to BB telling everyone that they have come very close to getting into the serious trouble. BB may have ratted out some people, too. Maybe even said, do not put honey in Bible, do not destroy someone's things, do not hide someone's cigs...you know the old talking to thing.

i dont like spiders.. dead or alive... so i would be cursing too... dont get me wrong.

but i dont think i would be on the other side of dicks rants.. so thats that! lol

but why should daniele take accountabilty for dick? she isnt dick's keeper! jameka needs to shut it.

Archived