Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:animated_shocking: What's with all of the trivia??? I want to know what's happening!!!! I think next year they should not have trivia or FOTH, just have BB tell them to quit doing whatever.

I thought veto was Sunday, not today??

Quick question, though, if they cannot wear shirts with logos, how come they can talk about products by name (ie Red Bull, Cap't Morgans)? Not that I have a problem with logos, I'm just asking...

Its been over an hour of Trivia now...

(My lord, I wonder if Dick Really went crazy during the Veto comp....)

Still trivia....(yawn)

We can only hope that Dick did something to get himself thrown out of the house, and then they can evict Danelle, and get them both out this week!

Still trivia

*ed to note....I find myself trying to do some housework or something yet I am pulled back to the computer after a few minutes scared to death the feeds will return and I am doing something senseless like dishes or laundry*

And still trivia

Still triviaaaa

lovin every momment of it... noot. please not one of those two winning veto. starting to feel like a live feed trivia rather than the show. every minute i see it... is driving me insane making me like dick waiting for the challenge to begin WOW.

3:35 BBT still trivia...

I say its one of these VETO's where each player has to do something in a certain amount of time...and requiring actual thinking and logic, you can be sure that if Amber, Jessica, Jen and/or Jameka are playing, this will drag on until at least tomorrow,

3:37 BBT still trivia...

Witch ....LOL

I'm counting on you to keep one eye on that computer for those of us that dont have feeds! Look at it this way...You're doing a service for those of us less fortunate! Community service is far more important than housework!

Okay, while this discussion is taking place here, I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who've been keeping my addiction to these posts fueled!! This is the first season I've followed the boards and I'm loving it. Thanks so much!!!

A friend in Maine

LION, welcome to Morty's.

It was more of a request while its just trivia and nothing going on. Our posters take a lot of time out of their lives to post here and I don't begrudge a dig or two toward a HG. Heck, I take jabs at them too. :giggle:

Back to the feeds. I wish they would come back!! I want to know who won!!

I feel like an addict. I keep coming back hoping for an updaye and I see nothing.

I would just ike to say, again, thank youto all of the tireless live feeders posting away. When I'm at work I copy every page and paste it in a spread sheet. I read with ease and no one knows that I'm not really working. Except the other day when I picked up my extension and said, "Hello, this is Big Brother"

:animated_wave: hey guys. just wanted to let yall know that im from the Caribbean. stlucia to b exact. which is around 20 miles from Barbados. i love big brother and i really appreciate what u live feed posters are doing. keeping doin yall thang. 1 love!h

Archived