Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will start to do this everyday or as much as i can to tell all of you what is going on in the BB House from my Showtime feed. This is what happened yesterday:

- Dick and Danielle have been nominated

- Danielle and Dick have seperated themselves from the House

- Dick, Danielle and Dustin are on Slop

- Jen won a slop pass in the food Compitition

- Zach said he will not use the veto if he plays in his efforts to make eric and his side believe he is trustworthy and get info from them

- They pick players for the Veto Tommorow

- The Veto Game is Held Sunday and the ceremony is Monday

- Everyone in the house is practicing croquet as they think that will be the veto game

- Danielle and Zach have asked that Dick not call people out for it makes them look worse as well as him

That is basically what went on yesterday. I will be doing this as much as i can for those of you who can't wait for the show.

:animated_rotfl: I find Dick seriously entertaining and totally funny. I say lighten up, enjoy and laugh! This is just a reality show. CBS totally picked gold when they picked him. I'd rather see him on a rant anytime vs jam/amber praying.

I will do this every day or as much as i can to get info to you guys who can't wait for the show. Here is what happened yesterday:

- Dick and Danielle are Nominated

- Dick and Danielle have seperated themselves from the rest of the house

- Zach is hanging out with eric's side more to get infor from them and gain trust

- Zach also has a date with Jessica today (not form winning a competition)

- Dick, Danielle, and Dustin are on Slop

- Jen won a slop pass in the Veto Competition

- People to play in the veto were picked this morning

- The veto competition is today and the ceremony is monday

- Everyone is practicing croquet in hopes that it is the veto game

- Dick said if he wins the Veto, he will use it on Danielle.

That is basically what has happened in the passed day or so. Highlight the blackened sentences to see what was wrote.

I'm sorry, I can take alot of the "tweaker", bad mom comments, but the threatening to rape a guy is a little too far. Why is it okay for Dick to say it to Dustin, but if he threatened to do the same to Jen, Amber or any of the other women people would be all over him. I just don't get it...rape is rape, right??

Dick is making a disgusting joke and you know he would not rape Dustin. The idiot Eric seemed a lot more seroius when he said the vile comment about incest regarding Dick's daughter and that really crosses the line and where I live in the South would have got your ass beat to a pulp.

Dick screaming for an hour about violent unwanted sex with a man is far from a "joke". Eric's comment, though bad, was a one time ribber. If he kept at it and started screaming everytime D&D were together that they were making out or that the reason they hadn't spoken was because Danile got too old, then yes...that would be as bad.

Francis 3 ..... Dick actually did say he would do the deed from behind til they bled to one of the females about 2 weeks ago.

If I'm not mistaken it was Kail... maybe Jen.

(I couldn't believe he wasn't called down for it when it happened)

Dick is always very sexual in his comments towards the other hg. Either he's a closet pervie or he knows by saying such things they can't put it on the CBS shows and those who watch but do not have live feeds or cable will never really know what a vile creature he is.

lol Ginger...Dick is out of the closet when it comes to being perverted! (also...sick, vile, disgusting, etc....)

Archived