Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, of course she had to talk to them...it just wasn't very sincere, in my opinion...

She is two-faced with a lot of people in the house. Jen and Zach are supposed to be her 'new' alliance, but she bashes them at every opportunity..but that's good game I guess....they all do it, I know...no one being excused here by me....

Daniele isn't playing the game? Really? Atleast she did & took responsibility for the first gutsy moves in the game by nominating Eric and wanting him out. Dustin said he only nominated Nick cause it was a group decision.

she wanted a group decision also but she just failed. so she wasnt trying to do the move on her own her plan just backfired and she was stuck with no group. jessica told her to screw herself and kept her pal eric same with dustin and the rest. so dont make dustin to be a follower he made the right move at the time unlike dani girl whose hoh was a complete failure and the reason her dad may go this week

But she IS being two-faced! She goes to them to plead that she doesn't represent ED, and then goes back to ED and bashes them all! Her whole bit in the HOH room was one big fake!!

And the thing she has been saying all along is that she hates to be fake to people and it is very very hard for her to do. Maybe that's why it took her so long to go up there and talk to them?

i really hope jen dumps dani.

even when jen on good terms with her she bashes jen

amber says her f**king kids dad will killed dick at the wrap party. jameka agrees and says her folks would do the same. it safe to say punches will be thrown at the wrap party

Of course Daniele wanted the house to go along with her decision so she could have the votes. But she planned on putting him up anyway in hopes that they would vote him out. Dustin hid behind the group in MAKING his decision. That's the difference.

In all the wrap parties I've seen for TV game shows, everyone seems to magically get along. That's when I first realized the producers shape the show for the maximum conflict aspect!

ED will be there saying, 'oh, come on you guys, you know I love you all, it was just a game!' HA!!

Of course Daniele wanted the house to go along with her decision so she could have the votes. But she planned on putting him up anyway in hopes that they would vote him out. Dustin hid behind the group in MAKING his decision. That's the difference.

bullcrap it wasnt hope she expected the house would after she told them everything about how much of a bad guy eric was . her planned just failed no biggie her dad is leaving cause of it and she'll soon big mistakes bites her in her azz

What is your argument about though? I still stand by the fact that she made a decision without anyone's backing originally other than her dad yet it almost followed through. Dustin made a nom. and then kissed Nick's butt trying to say it was a group decision only.

you talking to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Oh no. Not at all. I wasn't talking to anyone. I wasn't baiting or being sarcastic at all. I just really think it is interesting that the same situations are perceived so differently.

Oh no. Not at all. I wasn't talking to anyone. I wasn't baiting or being sarcastic at all. I just really think it is interesting that the same situations are perceived so differently.

not that i really care :food-smiley-005:

sometimes niceness kills folks

Dick just told Dani that he is doing the exact things in the house that he does at the bar when he wants to p*** someone off or get them to do something so he can have them thrown out of the bar........... :animated_shocking:

But she IS being two-faced! She goes to them to plead that she doesn't represent ED, and then goes back to ED and bashes them all! Her whole bit in the HOH room was one big fake!!

And the thing she has been saying all along is that she hates to be fake to people and it is very very hard for her to do. Maybe that's why it took her so long to go up there and talk to them?

Danielle is really pathetic, actually.

No matter who tries to befriend her she bad-mouths them behind their back for no apparant reason.

She makes fun of them for wanting to come in the house to make friends (I guess she only saw dollar signs before being distracted by Nick)

Even with Dick telling her to get close to Amber a few weeks ago or Jen most recently she just whines "But I haaaate her...I haaate all these people...".

While Dustin was playing with the keys today she ran in and told Daddy he was out there so Dick coiuld come out and start bashing him (but she was too slow).

I don't like Amber and I don't like Danielle.

If either of them goes after Dick I'll be happy.

Archived