Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason he was freaking out on everyone today was to assure that they would vote HIM out and not Danielle. Now that he won POV, he is going to take her off and they will vote him out. There is no reason for him to try to make them mad anymore. He just wanted to assure his eviction over Daniele's.

How do the HGs not see that any truce or apologies usually come from Daniele talking him down? Just because she doesn't do it in front of people doesn't mean she says nothing. He seems to have the kind of explosive behavior that when reprimanded in front of others would only get worse. She would know that better than them.

As for anti-liar liars, that's the whole group of them for ya.

Here's the thing about Dick - he fits in wherever he goes. The bar crowd loves him. He speaks their language - vulgar, profane, boisterous.

My usually reliable sources tell me that he also fits in with the high society folks. He was recently seen at the 2007 Debutante Ball at the Ritz-Carlton. He was dressed in an elegant Armani tuxedo and was the talk of all those in attendance as he danced the minuet with all the charming young ladies. After each dance, he would take the arm of each debutante and guide her back to her waiting father. Many were heard to ask: "Who is that gentleman? Is he new to the city? I Would like to ask him to serve on my company;s board of directors."

DeanMachine, I posted just a bit earlier about my opinions on the "estranged conspiracy." As someone who has been there....a few emails or text messages (that they both say she didn't respond to) doesn't mean they were "talking." It's semantics. If they only rarely saw one another or spoke to one another, they could consider that "not talking." I called it that when I went through it.

Here's the thing about Dick - he fits in wherever he goes. The bar crowd loves him. He speaks their language - vulgar, profane, boisterous.My usually reliable sources tell me that he also fits in with the high society folks. He was recently seen at the 2007 Debutante Ball at the Ritz-Carlton. He was dressed in an elegant Armani tuxedo and was the talk of all those in attendance as he danced the minuet with all the charming young ladies. After each dance, he would take the arm of each debutante and guide her back to her waiting father. Many were heard to ask: "Who is that gentleman? Is he new to the city? I Would like to ask him to serve on my company;s board of directors."
:animated_rotfl:

lvgal, I agree! We don't all share the same morals. Just because I may not do it doesn't mean it's the standard. I personally don't have a problem with foul language. They are just words to me. It's the context of words that matter to me. So any word, whether "foul" or otherwise, can be used as a might sharp weapon.

If we did all have the same morals and views...this board would be boring! :animated_bouncy:

After each dance, he would take the arm of each debutante and guide her back to her waiting father. Many were heard to ask: "Who is that gentleman? Is he new to the city? I Would like to ask him to serve on my company;s board of directors."

I will believe that when Al Gore drills OIL in Alaska

If ED goes nice, he might actually start to play the game again, and that would be very interesting!

I think at this point, Dick has burned too many bridges. I don't see any way he stays this week (assuming he uses the veto on Dani) unless this veto does indeed turn out to be a surprise "coup" veto, as rumored in the other thread.

How can Daniele or Dick not seclude themselves? Anytime someone talks to one or both of them, the group asks what was said or berates the person for doing so if they don't bad mouth them.

who said they couldnt i didnt not. you make your bed you sleep in. go ahead and seclude yourself and not play the game. if i was jen i drop dani right now she is damage goods

So basically, the others' biggest problem with Daniele is that she's not being 2 faced to them? I mean if she were up there giggling and laughing and playing their games, they would say she was doing it to ensure her safety. BUT, since she's NOT doing it, she's being criticized for essentially NOT being 2 faced. What a group they are. :animated_rotfl:

Daniele isn't playing the game? Really? Atleast she did & took responsibility for the first gutsy moves in the game by nominating Eric and wanting him out. Dustin said he only nominated Nick cause it was a group decision.

But she IS being two-faced! She goes to them to plead that she doesn't represent ED, and then goes back to ED and bashes them all! Her whole bit in the HOH room was one big fake!!

Zach now pontificating like he's some social worker, about Dani...ewwwww

Dick and Dani spent all of last week trying to passionately convince the HGs of Erics deceit..........they got slapped in the face..........so they went off by themselves to recoup........what else were they supposed to do?

Archived