Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not true at all. Daniele was very fond of Jameka and Amber in the beginning. I can remember specifically telling her Dad she thought they were good people. Jen herself even said the other night that she was surprised Daniele would talk to her because of the things she (Jen) had said about Daniele. Originally, she thought Dustin was genuine too. Daniele's perception of these people is not inaccurate, to say the least. They are not what she thought they were, that's for sure.

that was until they wouldnt bow dow down to her and vote eric out

Dani was all about Whamber love only in the beginning. I guess that counts for something. So was ED. I remember in the SR, ED telling Whamber how much he still loved her, and her needing to come to him and talk it out, and she says, 'yes', then both of them go off to bash each other to others.

Dani used to hug Whamber in the kitchen, and then run to someone, (Jess maybe?), and say how icky it was. All this was right around the time ED stopped loving Whamber...

Dani didn't want them to bow down to her and vote out eric, she wanted them to see the light and realize how he was playing all of them........if she wanted to only protect herself she could have made a much safer play.

Dani didn't want them to bow down to her and vote out eric, she wanted them to see the light and realize how he was playing all of them........if she wanted to only protect herself she could have made a much safer play.

eric didnt hurt any of hg but her and her dad. it was selfish of her

They figured out eric was lying........eric's been lying about everything to everyone (I know, he has to/he's Ap) but the truth is that he is lying to everyone about everything and D/D figured it out........they may not know the details of it all but they figured out eric's deceit.......they tried to convince the others but it didn't fly........wonder how they're all gonna feel down the line when they look back. :furious3:

Oh come on. It was no different than the group wanting her to vote out Nick. She went with the group on that one, and she thought she could get the group to go with her. I would hardly think that was her expecting anyone to "bow down" to her.

Regarding the debate on "fake":

Every person in that house is fake on some level.

giving kail a second vote is no crime

neither is pushing for nick to go

daniele went along with the plan even kept it from nick until he busted her

she should imho be more upset with amber then eric

last i seen both of their names were on the banner

Do you think the others will be sympathetic or understanding of Eric once the game is over and they find out what he had to do?

if they dont they are a bunch of losers

I think they will have one of those "OOOOOHHHHHHHH!" lightbulb moments...finally being able to see where all of the "phantom" manuevers came from...haha!

Shelby,

You'd think, but the only way the Nerd Herd has that light bulb moment is if another strange vote happens. As things are now, all of them believe it was some combo of Dick, Dani, or Nick making those votes. Pretty pathetic, I know. My hopes, happens this Thursday when Eric is made to cast the 4th and evicting vote on Dustin :)

Archived