Jen Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, i think she was lying to eric. im pretty sure zach-danni-jenn will keep dick. just cause jen-zach know once the donatos are gone, that they will be the next 2. SO they will keep dick, and hopefully he stays (but i doubt it), and those 3 become a powerhouse.

I didn't mean that Jen would go along with it, even if she said she would to Eric. Just meant that Eric was trying to cover his ass by trying to get Jen to comit to voting out Dick. That way, if it turns out that Dustin or Amber are on the block and he has to vote them out, no one would believe that Jen cast the vote against Dick. He would be clear of that vote issue.

I don't think that Jen is lying. She is smart enough to know NOT to go against the Nerd Herd. She will vote Dick out. I believe that he will go home this week.

I believe that Jen's strategy (yes, I believe that she has one!) will be to remain everyone's 'friend'.....not their BEST friend. I think that she is hoping that other people will be on the radar more so than her, expecially with Dick gone. She will know that Daniele will not go after her even if she does vote her dad out. I think that she is safe with Zack as well. If she can get through this week, she will be so much closer to the big prize because the Nerd Herd will have some big decisions to make. If someone from their crew gets HOH next week, Daniele will be their target once again. If Daniele, Zack, or Jen gets it, I think that they will target Dusitn and/or Eric.

Nonetheless, the Nerd Herd will have to break up soon. They will all go crazy (can you imagine Amber, Jam, and Eric when things finally explode!?!). It will take the heat off of Jen. They will all use her as a vote-getter.

GO JEN GO!

Oh Lord, I hope not...........

I really think that she is smart enough to vote where the numbers are. She won't make any enemies voting Dick out. Daniele would still work with her because she will have no one else (IMO).

GO JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But she's second fiddle to the whole alliance of five. At least with Dani and Dick, she has Zach by her side making it 2 and 2.

Again, Big Brother is about numbers. And I will say she should vote Dick out if Zach is beside him, but if its anyone else she should save Dick.

But she's second fiddle to the whole alliance of five. At least with Dani and Dick, she has Zach by her side making it 2 and 2.

Again, Big Brother is about numbers. And I will say she should vote Dick out if Zach is beside him, but if its anyone else she should save Dick.

The only thing is she really wants Dick gone, truce or not. She doesn't know about Eric's AP vote so even if Amber was up there, she might vote out Dick and hand the game to the Turd Herd.

I didn't like Jen at first, but she has really grown on me......I agree she should try to keep anyone not in the nerd herd because until they are broken up, she will continue to be a target, no matter what they tell her. At least with Zach and dani and possibly dick, she'd finally have some strength in numbers on her side.........she wants dick out and, she has every right to personally.....but I think she'll do whatever benefits her game..........and I see no way sticking with the herd is a benefit to her.

i would hope either her or dustin wins

No one is sucking up to Jen because they assume she is firmly with the other side. After Dani's half-ass truce with Jen, they haven't really hung out. Jen tries to join the LNC as a group, but she hangs out more with Eric.

Yeah, but like Zach, she still voted against the group with power. But no one jumps on either of them...it's just kind of weird...

I think no one goes after them because, like every year, people get a little taste of power in the house and get carried away with it. First it was the 7, then D/D broke off and now the 5 think they just rule the house. So their thinking is that they

Archived