Jen Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the main reason i said f chilltown is for the stupid shirts. i don't know if the big jen fans are buying the shirts, but now that she's growing on me, i want to see her in classy stuff. i think she can be a classic american beauty and can come out of the house and do prestigious beauty campaigns. she is a classy girl when she chooses to be and she's very smart, she doesn't need the gimmick shirts. just my opinion. oh, and when she said she doesn't get feelings, she's wrong. i saw her console dani very nicely last night. she needs to give herself more credit in that area. better dani consoled by jen with no fakery, than by someone like dustin, who has one conversation in the backyard with her, and then scurries inside to completely change what was said. chilltown wins big brother. i like will. but they come off as low rent to me. dr will on dr keith ablow was so tacky. i think jen is a level above them. just my opinion.

2. Walking into frame while Jameka is crying and praying on the Jack Shack and saying Can we get white belts in here?

That was the best! Jam sounds like she's moments away from getting out her personal barbed whip for atonement and Jen's admiring her refection, but is not too happy with her bunny accesories! Did she also say something about hiding eggs?

hey! It's on right now! :animated_bouncy:

2. Walking into frame while Jameka is crying and praying on the Jack Shack and saying Can we get white belts in here?

This was one of my favorite moments. My husband works second shift so I record the show for him...he had to pause here and rewind, he was laughing so hard.

Guest jordansmom

I was thinking about buying the Jensa(sp?) Memeber one. Don't laugh I know its crazy but some fans have spent far more helping Janey win all those AC prizes.

jen needs to dump dani and she'll go further imho

MissyA same for me! I couldn't stand her at first...especially after crying over her pic, and then taking down the pic of her mom!

Now I have to say I like her. She makes me laugh.

yeah crying over her picture kind of started her off really bad, but taking down her mom's picture was worse. She does have some redeeming qualities like being cheerful even when having nasty stuff dumped on you all night or having a earache and smiling. I find it odd that she rarely lies in a house full of liars.

IMO Jen is one of the worst players in the house. She hasn't made a right decision yet. She always ends up on the wrong team. Her only strategy is to try to survive until the next week. Because she's always on the wrong side, she's always left trying to find a way out of a bad situation. And she does lie and on a regular basis. Twisting the truth and embellising stories to make yourself look good is lying. Don't forget all the lies she told about Eric and thier deals. And right off the bat it was the Nick tried to kiss me lie. Sorry, but I think she is a crappy player.

And for all those reasons as well as surviving 3 weeks in a row on the block I like her.

I can't see how it helps her to vote against the rest of the hg's she will be left with. As far as she knows even if Dustin goes up too none of them would vote against him.

Guest xerxes

She'll go far without the help of the Nerd Herd. If she joins those losers she'll be on the bottom of their totem pole, she's smarter than that.

Archived