Zach - Week 6

CeCiMom

Zach is kinda being an airhead today...

He thinks Ralphs food comes from Safeway.

He thinks San Diego's Gaslamp is a red-light district.

ED tells him of the wonders of Amsterdam, Zach asks can you get drunk there.

Dustin says his uncle has MS, Zach thinks it means midget syndrome.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think he is a bit socially challenged. It's not a bad thing, to be slightly off balance around people in a situation like he is in, it's like he feels the need to say something, anything, to keep the conversation going. And he says some odd things, without thinking about them first.

I think that's how he comes off when talking strategy with D/D, like he has to compete with them. Last night, when they were talking the candy bar strategy, he said to ED, 'I know!' sort of defensively.

So no, I don't think he's dumb, or stupid. Just awkward. I don't think he's faking it. I could be wrong though...

Many time I noticed that he doesn't look comfortable, but he does make an effort to be friendly with them.s Even Nick was a bit bossy with him. Jess and Dani were the biggest offenders...they walked away from him on every attempt that he made to sit with them.

You're right, and inspite of all that goes on there, Zach has tried to be on even terms with everyone in the house.

I couldn't figure out for the life of me, why they all hated him SO much at the beginning, it was pure school yard bully behavior, like leaving him as the last guy to be picked. He's quirky, sure, but I never saw anything to generate the negative the other HG's gave him...

Zach just did it again...ED points out two dragonfly's in the BY, and Zach says, 'maybe they're lesbian dragonfly's'. ED asks, 'where do you come up with that stuff man?'

As a previous poster said, I believe Zach told Dick he was going to play both sides. I do believe his loyalty, to an extent, lies with D/D though. D/D said something to the effect they would get some kind of 'rumor' started by using Zach as the go between, saying something to Jen. Voila. Zach did just that this morning. He told Jen Dick was going to use the pov to save himself. Now we'll see if Jen tells the NH2. I'm sure she will as she's definitely playing the game, and playing both sides very well.

It would be stupid for Zack to use Jen to bring back false information just to see what side she is on...if they are going to use Jen and she allows it, then that is what they should do. Entrapment for the fourth person on a side of 3 is not good gameplay.

I'm not sure what their (d/d) intentions are with this story. Maybe just to throw them off on their planning for the future a bit. I was simply trying to point out that Zach's loyalty lies with D/D more than the NH. He seems to be playing the NH2.

Does anyone know who Zack's voting for? I would think he would want to try and keep Dick b/c they are close, but I wonder if he will vote with the "group" thinking they have the numbers, so he'd rather do the majority rules thing. I did see that he made a deal with Jess, didnt' know if it was an honest deal. To me he seems like he will be the deciding vote as to if Jess will have to make the decision or Dustin will just go home.

Dick: Dani, Jen, Eric (my prediction)

Dustin: Jameka, Amber

in another thread people were talking about how zach plays this game like a chess game, and i agree that its annoying!

people arent chess pieces because unlike chess pieces people get all worked up about whether jen wore a tiny bikini and if dani didnt talk after amber voted nick out.....

i want to like zach because of how for so long the others would ignore him and walk away when he would come into a room, but he really does not show good social skills in this game at all

Can't play the BB house like a chess game. If you are playing chess, the rook doesn't suddenly decide that the bishop on the
other
side is way cuter than any of the pieces on this side and then sneak over to that side to try to make deals with the cute bishop.

cant blame zach for making deals to stay off the chopping block

only a dumbass would have told jess different

If he and jen are smart, they will realize that even if he is screwing erics side, he was supposed to just be playing them. he and jen really mean nothing to them. If they get rid of dusting they can go to dick and dani and have an allience there because if they vote out dick, zach and her will be screwed within the next 3 weeks. Get smart zach and jen, vote out Dustin.

Zach, if you stay with Danile and Dick, they will boot you too...LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR FRIENDS MIKE AND NICK!!!!

It all comes down to Eric this week. If he tells Jess he is going to vote out Dustin, she may be open to the idea. Then, she can "release" Zach from his promise. I don't think Jess is a fan of Dustin. It would probably be better to get him out, as he would go after her before he did Jameka and Amber.

Archived