Zach - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack was right up their kazoos as soon as Jessica was announced as HOH. He made a comment about the POV....what happened to the loyal "I'll be there for you guys" Zack. Hmmm...ass kissing just won't work for Zack, he's been an outcast since day one. Dick/Dani are probably through with him now too.

mr. everyone forgot about me

coasting while big guns target each other

From the live updates

Dick says he thinks Jen has a good chance of winning.

Dani and Zach and Dick all say they would give it to Jen, and she wouldn't even get all of the money.

Zach says that probably Jen would bet it all on one roulette round. :animated_rotfl:

So I'm probably late on this but I just saw that clip on youtube of Zach on that Style Court show and I gotta say he seemed like a totally different person on there. The guy on there I believe actually is a popular guy who frequents hot clubs...I dunno though, he's gotta be either acting differently on that show or on BB cause something's off. I'm thinking it's not out of the question that style court hired him as an actor though. But seriously how many jobs does this guy have?

Hahaha!!! An actor? Oh my. He couldn't be that good, no way.

Didn't he mention at one point that his bio says graphic designer but he actually does several other things as well, in the same field though?

Zach on the live feeds...He really want to win HOH, he wants a letter. He says "the odds are getting better."

Yeah, Zack..every additional week that you stay in the house and another hg leaves your chances increase.

Geesh...these people should be back in school and not in the BB house.

I thought he told dick last night that he was going to play both sides.

The other people in there, they don't think he's a threat so they aren't concerned about what he is doing. They think they have his vote or at this point, it doesn't matter much to them.

I am thinking they are going to be surprised when they figure out that he is his own person.

Archived