Eric And Dustin Must Go!!!

Yana

OK The way I see it, the two biggest snakes in the house are Eric and Dustin...

I think they have to go... They are going to turn on everyone and I don't want either of them to win this game!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Dustin go soon, too. Everything that Joe said about him is coming true.

Man, I feel like I'm about to start supporting Maggie...but here I go:

How are Dustin and Eric the two biggest snakes when Danile and Dick defected the LNC and alligned with Kail, Jen & Zach, only to promise Amber and Dustin that if they do as D&D says then either Zach or jen will go home next week. That's snakey, IMO.

Although eric's had to go against the group due to his AP status, his loyalty to the core two (Jameka and Jessica) has never waivered. And although Dustin has been a bit shady in words, he has always done what is best for him AND Amber (forget the fact that she has been dead weight from the get go). Notice when he was talking to Amber, he never said that Eric was right, but the numbers were in their favor.

Amber, the the dumbass, has done nothing but run back and forth fromone side to the other. Amber is the one telling everyone things she's not suppose to. So as far as I'm concerned Amber is the snake...

How are Dustin and Eric the two biggest snakes when Danile and Dick defected the LNC and alligned with Kail, Jen & Zach, only to promise Amber and Dustin that if they do as D&D says then either Zach or jen will go home next week. That's snakey, IMO.

They were planning to get Dick and Daniele evicted by having Kail or Jen do it for them. The Donatos had a target on their backs by the LNC way before they decided to put up Eric. If you were watching the feeds you would know that.

Well, these are my opinions and I don't have to defend them :)... I'm not in the thread about Dick and Daniele asking you to defend your opinions on them :)... But since you asked so nice I will tell you that what Eric did to Amber is the lowest of the low and what Dustin is planning on doing after swearing on both his mother and his brothers lives is a VERY close second... :)

Dustin is really a mean spirited person. He will say the rudest things about others and is so quick to be bitchy about anything others say. I hope he is up next week and then GONE! In the words of a former House Guest Karma Baby!!

Archived