Eric And Dustin Must Go!!!

Yana

Here, Here Francis

I like that fact that Dustin IS playing the game, and that he is not sitting back and being the "gay" man of the house, by sitting back and doing his nails with the girls. He speaks his mind, and although sometimes it's in a snooty way...he's gay. I have LOTS of gay friends...some would even call me a hag (I call myself that too).

I agree...Amber is useless, and if you think about it...out of "their side", Dustin is the only one really trying to work something, whether it bites him in the butt or not. i guess he figures that he will be the one to step up, since some of the "floaters" are still sitting back, and I have no problem with the floaters either.

I like that the house is flip-flopping. It makes it more interesting than to let any of them THINK that they have it all figured out. I guess I'm the minority, that don't really hate any of them. They get on my nerves a lot, but not to the point that I will lose any sleep over them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot handle Dustin's condescending tone he uses on everyone, nor his air or superiority. When he told Daniele that "it's your HOH and you are letting your dad run it" I almost spit out my drink. Let's just sit back and see what old Dustin does when Amber is HOH. Who do you think will be running that reign?

It's bad enough when Amber repeats every confidential conversation to every one but Dustin is even worse. He will go pseudo-repeat a convo to someone only he embellishes & makes up things. It's more like he's telling a story not repeating a conversation.

At least they are playing the game. It would be so boring if only one or two players were allowed to control everyone's moves. What fun would Big Brother be without lying, gossiping, backstabbing and sneaky moves?

Granted some things are over the line (Amber's dumbass comments and Eric's voiced intention at blackmail) but most of what people are faulting these two for are examples of playing the game.

didnt he try to get jessica nominated

He tried tp get jessica nominated because that was his task...and you saw how well he tried. It was a hammock conversation with Jen and he asked twice and then quickly conceded defeat. It was the least worked task given to him, even compared to save nick task.

The Donatos had a target on their backs by the LNC way before they decided to put up Eric. If you were watching the feeds you would know that.

Agree Dustin already had plans on coming after D & D. The Donatos were just smarter and struck first.

I also agree Dustin and Eric need to go, Eric dosen't really try for us just does what he wants anyway and Dustin is not out for him and Amber, just himself. Amber told Dustin last night she didn't want to change the vote and evict Kail cause she said then Dick and Dani will be after her and he (Dustin) said well they are after me now. So that proves he don't care if they come after her or not he just wants to protect himself, and Amber is stupid to protect him she should just vote Eric out and try to hook up with Dani and Dick to get Dustin out for betraying her but of course she's not that smart. :closedeyes:

I agree Eric hasn't done what he has been asked......he is a weasel for sure....and whats with everyone listening to Dustin????? who is he???? I thought they were all smarter than that......Lets pray Dick wins HOH....I want to say Zach too, but Dick has never formerly ask Zach to join him in an alliance... :popcorn::pray2:

Just thought it would be so cool if Dick or Zach wins HoH tonight and nom. either Dustin, Eric and Jam (one if pov is used) but it would be interesting to see if Dust and Jam is up who will Amber try to keep, or Eric and Jam who will Jess try to keep and if it's Dust and Eric who will Jess and Jam vote for? that would be my ideal noms. I hope Dick or Zach can wins tonight preferably Dick. GO DICK!!! :animated_bouncy:

Yada... i think now you are backtracking. i think we see what you meant in your original post.

Marty said: Dustin is a bitch and Eric is a weasel.

YOU said: Takes one to know one is a saying I have heard.

please dont confuse us with amber.

People that don't like bad words should not be watching Big Brother
Or people that do not like to be called nasty names should not call other people nasty names. That reminds me of another saying. "People in glass houses should not throw stones. :)

Fizzle what I was thinking I will leave up to your interpretation but I have never called any person the b word in my life. Not 1.

Archived