Eric And Dustin Must Go!!!

Yana

Fizzle I dont believe I should ever lower myself to call anyone the Bword and I never have

Nor do I think my posting That I heard of a saying is nearly as bad if bad at all.

If somebody said Dani is a pretty girl and I said I heard a saying....would that have been bad?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic is awesome! They both need to go b/c they're both being smart players and are both very persuasive. Plus, Dustin acts like he's king of the house or something, especially with the king-like robe he wears.

Go Dick or Zach for HOH!

(Do you guys think if Zach got it, Dustin would be in his ear and would get him to put up D/D, or Zach knows better than that?)

had you just said the saying is one thing.. but you quoted Marty AND then said it.

the end.

back on topic. i think the next person to go should be Dustin, he is probably the most dangerous of all of them. at least Eric is AP and can be somewhat controlled by our vote.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to take a deep breath, and remember that we are allowed to bash the Big Brother houseguests all we want, but we are not allowed to bash each other. Do we have to have another group hug? :hug:

Plus, I forgot to add... If someone from the LNC wins, especially if it's Dustin or Eric, do you know what type of power trip they would be on? Yes, anyone would be, but since their group is so big, it would be a power high for all of them.

I wouldn't put it past them if the five of them slept up in the HOH bedroom like The Friendship did last year.

I see the house divided pretty equally at this point. On one side, you have Dustin, Eric, Jessica and Jameka. On the other side, you have Dick, Daniele, Jen and Zach. Kail and Amber are floaters in my opinion. They will say whatever the side they are with wants to hear. I'd much rather see the group with Dustin/Eric/Jess/Jameka do well, but that's just my preference.

I of course! DISAGREE!!

Eric will definitely not win it, even if he gets through tonight. The four lying anti-liars have done the damage, and it's permanent. Dustin is a great player, and is far from stupid. I want Dustin or Jess to win, Eric would be amazing but well you know.

In the end I just don't want Amber anywhere near the Final two, that was would a travesty.

i havent had time to read through everyone's replies, but people turning on people and backstabbing each other, gossiping and telling secrets they werent supposed to tell! YAY that's what i've learned to look for and like about BB because ultimately i know i'll be disappointed with who actually wins it (or even who gets the second place money) so i guess that's why dustin and eric arent getting on my nerves as much as some other people

Archived