America's Player

America's Player  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nominated?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Dustin

How about a new twist.....CBS pulls Eric out and the House Guests wonders whats up...

and CBS puts Nick back in as new America's Player....... :flags_unitedstates:

Nick can say he doesn't know what happened to Eric but that CBS needed someone

back in to replace Eric so he agreed to come back in.

It'll never happen but it would be a great way to ax Eric!!!!

Eric is turnning out to be a terrible player..... he was real glad to see Nick leave.

Eric didn't try very hard to get rid of Kail. :gossip:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it would be a waste to use another twist... I don't want to see any of them back and I don't believe any of them that have left so far will be back... Save the twists for next season...

The twist is that there is no twist. All the HGs keep waiting and expecting something to happen but it never comes. They keep wondering why there hasn't been any America's Choice and waiting for the double eviction week. The secondary twist is the bore them and us to death.

lol :footballhelmet:

Eric is probably going to throw all AC tasks to the side this week as he'll be in complete survivor mode the next several days....

I heard Eric say that to Dustin. I thought that was really weird. I think he was meant if he is evicted then he wanted Dustin to nominate Jessica. I would think if Eric was gone it has nothing to do with AP.

I am still confused on that conversation.

I wonder if HoH would be good for Eric if survives this week.. I mean we will pick one house guest to go up and it's probably going to be Kail anyways. That'll make him look like he's not in an alliance with her, could be wrong. But we shall see..

Eric told Dustin if he got voted out this week, Dustin would know the vote came from Jess and to put her out if he does that to him. At the time Jess was believing all the crap D&D and Jen were feeding her. She was mad at and ignoring Eric. Later after Dustin talked to D&D Kail and Jen, he filled Jess in on the fact they couldn't get their story straight and were lying about Eric having and alliance with Kail and Jen. By the end of the night, Jess was making goo goo eyes at Eric again. It's going to blow up in Dicks face.

1) I find it very telling that Eric will throw Jessica under the bus but professes to care so much about her

2) What Jen told Jessica I believe was the truth about Eric and his alliance with her.

3) yes it is possible it will blow up in the DD alliance's face. Jessica is so easy to sway. I am losing my faith that Jessica is a smart player.

I know Eric and Jen have something, because I saw him telling her a lot of stuff last week, and telling her the house was against Dick. He told her to ride out 2 more weeks and he would be gone. He told her he wanted her, him, Jess, and Jameka as the final 4.

Archived