Thursday August 2 - Feed Discussion

Jem

If Amber has a crying jag when Nick leaves I will have to throw something through the TV screen. I hold her responsible for his leaving. I've heard her say "He has to go" so many times. We'll see.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranjake, I believe you will find that (in the Eric thread) it has been suggested that next week America requests that Eric get himself nominated.

That's not fair to say that about Eric. Just because America tells him to do something, doesn't mean he needs to embrace it. He will vote as America wants, but that doesn't mean it's the best move for his game...and it isn't. Eric is in a precarious situation and he's at least smart enough to know that the majority of people voting don't really know what's going on in the house; they don't have the feeds or watch BBAD. So...I think he's doing a good job. The rules didn't say he had to campaign, and if he's willing to give up the money by NOT completing the task...that's his game.

I agree with you, Under, he's doing the best he can.

But I don't understand why he's not covering his (required) vote for Kail to go tonight.

That is, unless he somehow always knew not to worry.

He has been pretty good at the HG's own prediction game, so ya never know.

Not sure what you mean by this ? Can you explain.

Someone posted that Dick would probably offer to buy Jen a drink in the bar. I meant that Dick would probably try more then attempt to buy her a drink...like get in her pants. He likes the twenty somethings when he can find one that would stoop that low.

The LNC is definately fracturing this week. Dick is furious that Kail knew she was not going home so someone had to tell her that. Jameka is upset that Zach is not the target this week as promised last week. And then there's that extra vote for Nick.

I love it!! I hate large groups and love to see them break apart.

Archived