Thursday August 2 - Feed Discussion

Jem

lol who the hell cut his hair

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amber just confirmed that she has no friends besides her boyfriend.
...no, really? wonder why?

uvp announced it was official Nick was leaving. Kail dodges the bullet once again! She's as bullet proof as Superman.

lmao :animated_rotfl:

Danielle is even voting for him to go. She's mad because she can't give him a pity vote.

the girl was using the bad hair cut guy from the start

it brought her and her dad an extra week

daniele just said eric and jessica are playing the same game and made a floater gesturelmao

why the hell are both of them up talking game?

and text message

somebody gonna lose their liquor license thanks to dani and dick fat mouth

my, my, my -- I come back from 4 days of no BB access and the whole place has turned upside down.

Nick? They want Nick out?

Has the Dustin reign done a survey of "If HOH, who would put who up?"

Seems to me that Nick would be the least threatening of the Jen, Kail, Zach, Nick choices.

Dani and Dick don't see how threatening this move is to them?

I just don't get it - makes no sense to me.

Well Amber's mouth got the ball rolling. She thought Nick was the mystery vote for Kail and started that rumor. Then she saw Nick talking to Jen or someone. I think Dick went along with the Nick out because it is better for his daugher. (I agree)

So Nick it is...

I'll be interested in watching Dick when he finally realizes that they're going to send his daughter home, and he let it happen by supporting a Nick ouster.

(Now, if it were the other way around and Dani watches her dad go home, I would expect very little reaction. Other than an "Oh, lonesome me" sob fit.)

I've seen and heard alot of strange things in all the years of BB, but it just seems to me that having an OD Lockdown, then a sequester in HOH, and now such a long FOTH so early on a Thursday is just a little hokey.

Wonder if they are getting a BB Producer talking too because of all the nasty nasty this past week.

:deal2::hammer:

(or maybe BB afraid ratings will drop if Nick goes and they are telling them all to vote for Kail, giving Kail 250K to go along with it, and ...........Oh no...that was a dream I had last night !!!)

:animated_bouncy:

I am just sick of Dustin, Jameka and (puke) Amber, Jameka is gettin on my last nerve she is a self-righteous, smug "God told me the way" little playa, Her mmmmm mmmmm's are also drivin me as crazy as Amber BS and cryin, Amber is a p*ss poor excuse of a woman and a BB player, she is fake and lyin and flip floppin every time the wind blows, she is just tryin to hang on for dear life she wants to win sooo bad. If they don't get Kail out of there soon she is the on going to the end, because she will turn big time when the time is right.

Guest jordansmom

I understand why Dustin, Jess and Amber wanted Nick to go. Kail and Jen are after only Dick and Dani at this point. Getting rid of Nick weakens the Dick and Dani. Those two are sitting ducks unless they win HOH this weak. Dustin, Jess, Amber and Jam IMO are just going to sit back and let Jen, Kail , Dani, Dick take each other out.

Archived