Hoh Diary Entries

MsT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick's blog is probably one of the best in Big Brother history. Shows that he really truly loves his kids and also he seems to have a good handle on the game.

I'd like to know what Eric lied about, too. I'm sure it's not the mustard. That would have made Dick more angry than this, as he was blamed for it. So, it must have truly been something small.

I don't like all of the "thrown into the house" talk, since he and Dani talked over an hour tonight and they admitted they knew before they went in that they would both be there. He even sent her a text message about it. I'm sure BB was having a cow over that conversation. We went to FOTH several times because of it, and they said they "got into trouble."

Catnip,

I read your entire transcription and you do a really great job! I was wondering, though, that since some of that Dick and Danielle conversation actually made it through without being totally blocked out by FOTH if the producers MEANT for it to seep through to anger the audience and perhaps get the audience to vote in America's Choice to either get Dick or Danielle nominated or evicted. The producers may be surprised that the two of them are both still in there and don't want to run the risk of a perceived unfair advantage.

I had another reason for thinking that conversation was meant to seep through but it's late and I can't think of it now.

I think that it was probably hard for them to hear Dick and Dani. They were laughing and talking about family trips and stuff, and then they would suddenly whisper. and it's almost impossible to hear Dani when she whispers. I ended up having to back up the feeds several times and turn it way up to hear her. Usually, immediately after they would say something, we would get FOTH. But I don't think the people behind the walls were expecting them to suddenly whisper about that right in the middle of a conversation, so they probably weren't ready for it. That's my impression, as it was so hard to hear them.

Hopefully, someone will have it on Youtube or something, and you'll be able to hear and see if you think so, too.

I'm beginning to wonder if they're ever even going to have an America's Choice at this point!

this season get lamer and lameriraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

That was the best HoH blog I've ever read. Dick should follow his dream to be a writer, that was fantastic. He's even got me wondering if he is the CT mole that was talked about when the season began.

really good hoh diary..

as for father and daughter knowing they were both going into the house... grrr, i called it before they aired the first episode.... i just knew those two were scamming!

After hearing them talk last nite I believe each knew the other was going in the house but I got the impression they didn't find out until immediately before they went into sequester & it also seemed true that they has not talked in years.

I still do consider them being thrown in the house together as finding out immediately before sequester when they have not spoken face to face in years & getting a text message still doesn't amount to pre-show plotting :grin2:

I really enjoyed Dick's blog, unlike the first two, he actually put time and effort into it, and spoke from the heart. It was nice to see his perspective on each player as well, to see who he really likes in the house and doesn't.

He was got bumped down a little bit on my "fave" list last week, but he has just jumped back up. :party_smilie:

His blog was great......much better than Kail or Jen's!

as for father and daughter knowing they were both going into the house... grrr, i called it before they aired the first episode.... i just knew those two were scamming!

I don't remember when exactly this was, but on the feeds a few(?) nights ago they were talking and Daniele said something about hearing about him at auditions and then heard someone go "I'm with D.D." and the production person asking "Male or Female?" and Daniele saying "Thats when I knew" before it cut to FOTH.

Okay back from VaCation...and boy did I miss a lot. I was sad to miss my darling dick's week, but seems like he took a trip as well, a power trip. Still, he's my reigning fav!

Okay the thing Eric lied about was when Kail was HOH and Eric Kail and maybe Jen and someone else were in the HOH room watching Dick. He did something funny and heard a roar of laughter from the HOH room - then knew they were all up there watching him. He didn't care, till Eric came downstairs and was smiling, chuckling a bit and Dick asked him what he was laughing about (knowing it was Dick farting or something stupid)...Eric LIED and said something stupid. But I can't remember what his excuse was. Dick said it wouldn't matter to him if Eric had just said he was laughing at watching him on the HOH screen - it wasn't a big deal to Dick - but when Eric lied about it he knew he couldn't trust him....even with a little thing. So.....who knows where that will take them in the game. He has some trust with him now.

I totally agree with everyone saying this is the BEST hoh blog I've ever read. I expected something good from Dick, but this was GREAT! I also agree with whoever said he should follow his dream of writing - when I read it I actually said that to myself. :)

I just finished reading it. Good blog and very interesting. I really wish he had more of a clue about Amber and Jameka not being on his team.

I have never changed my mind about liking this guy... I didn't like him at first and then once I saw him in the house I really did like him and now I like him even more... He is a caring and loving father... We all make mistakes as parents and he's no different... I think deep down Dick is just a big softy that is scared to let anyone really know that side of him...

i figured out the big twist..

everyone in the house has some kind of ADHD or ADD mild form or extreme form... Dick seems to have turettes also. i think they have taken everyone off of their meds so the sh*t hits the fan..

just sayin... the sh*t hits the fan.

Archived