Hoh Diary Entries

MsT

I haven't seen this topic anywhere. I've searched all over CBS.Com and can't find the HOH blogs. I heard Dick talking about it the other night so i know he did one but i can't find it to read it. IS it in my face and i'm just not finding it?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the main bb page it has a link that will connect you right to the blogs .

Left a bad taste of sarcasm (negative energy people!) and a big smackaral of Drama Queen in my mouth. He is articulate and very *with it* for being only 22 years old however, IMHO.

Birds of a feather do WHAT together!?! Ohhhh ... you said flock. I think there's a bad punchline in there somewhere

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I was amazed by Dustin's blog. Don't think I've read any other HOH blog that was so filled with pouty nastiness.

Guest jordansmom

Left a bad taste of sarcasm (negative energy people!) and a big smackaral of Drama Queen in my mouth

I agree with you 100%. I was frowing the half way through it.

she talks crap about jen at the end of her blog, but insists she is not a catty person in the same paragraph

and yes, her blubber about nick was waaaaaaaay longer than the little 'hey kris' lol......ugh, reading her blog i could hear her voice.....'it makes me soooooooooo mad'

Archived