• Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Nick
    • Zach
  3. 3. Who are your favorites? You may select more than one.

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Nick
    • Zach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad lives in Florida with me, but his full name is

Hanging Chad. (Katherine Harris stopped the recount, gave the election to W and he threw her under the bus last year when she ran for he Senate.

LMAO)

lol, you do that.

It's on!

Chad lives in Florida with me, but his full name is

Hanging Chad. (Katherine Harris stopped the recount, gave the election to W and he threw her under the bus last year when she ran for he Senate.

LMAO)

Was she thrown under the bus, or did one of the old guy bus drivers run her over due to poor eyesight?

Nope, this week has really changed my mind!

Jameka, Eric and Jessica are about the only ones I can stomach right now....Dick is still cool...but he's gotta lay off some! Daniele has severly slipped down on my *list* as well as Nick. Can't stand Amber anymore, and I really did like her at first. Loved Dustin to death, but he's becoming Ambers puppet. Kail, Jen and Zach...gotta go.....

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

honestly as the season goes on i find it harder to like any of them i have to admit tho jen and kail are growing on me as the power in the house shifts i think jen was the most humble HoH so far altho her conceited aditude still leave me to not like her so much, but as the weeks go on i'm thinking it's all more of an act then anything

i picked eric as my favorite because i'm loving the AP thing going on and he's doing a great job with it i think i'd crumble if i were in his shoes......

Amber is by far the one i hate the most in the house... i can't stand her put her back on the block please

i picked eric dani nick and dick as my favorites.... ask me again next week cause i feel a change comming in my favorites

At the beginning I couldn't stand Dick, but he has now made an impression. He's trying to make amends with his daughter. He is upfront with his feelings. He may make others mad but he isn't holding back. I also like the way he uses making the other HG's frustrated in order to throw off their game.

Dustin I liked at the beginning, but then the guy was always comforting the ever crying Amber. Now he is on some power trip. He also keeps making all kinds of alliances. But which will he actually keep. First he wanted Zach backdoored then Nick, and then last night there was talk of Dick. Plus his tears in the Diary room and the HOH room. Geez, has Amber rubbed off on this guy. :crybaby:

Still can't stand Jen but have to admire that no matter how much the HG's can't stand her she just keeps sliding on through week to week. Did she receive instruction from her chilltown buddy's? :animated_scratchchin:

Jameka seems to have lost her mind. Or gone off her meds. or who knows what. Her ranting of the other day......enough said.

Amber crying, still crying, crying some more, good lord will BB go bankrupt providing enough kleenex for her? :crybaby:

Zach is just one of those annoying people you meet in life, the HG keep talking of getting rid of him and not wanting him around but when it is time to nominate and vote, his name is never there.

Kail, how many times will she be on the block before the HG get it together and get rid of the woman. At least Dick keeps throwing off her game with his ranting and raving.

Okay...I think I want to change my vote.....

All the houseguests are nuts :animated_shocking:

At first my favorite was Dick but after this week's bruhaha I can't be behind him 100%. Dani is simply annoying. It is obvious that his popularity is waning considering the ice tea incident. Verbal assaults were acceptable at first but now it is constant. I will never like Jen, however. I think we will see a more subdued ED in the upcoming shows and feeds. His tirades against Jen are working now against him...anyone with half a brain could see that. If Jen continues to be nonreactive and he continues to attack her, she'll end up in sequester and he'll be gone. If he has any friends in that house they need to council him on that small fact.

Archived