• Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Nick
    • Zach
  3. 3. Who are your favorites? You can choose more than one.

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Nick
    • Zach

jessica just told others outside jameka is bringing color outside and jameka did nothing. uvp officially not jameka fan from here on out. screw jameka :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike only screw the rest :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

daniele!

i see a trend with danielle which i dont like one bit :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

my husband doesnt watch BB, or so he says.. but last night i called him at work and told him all giddy that Dick won hoh and he said..

"good! i want him and his daughter to win it all"

:huh: so... ya dont watch the show do ya? (every year we go thru this!) :animated_rotfl:

My husband doesnt watch either, and hate how it consumes me in the summer when I should be weeding, hoeing and mowing...but he did see the first 10 mins of it Tues night (had company other than that he would of left the room) and the first thing he said was about Amber..."doesn't that girl ever shut it off" if they have nicknames for each other hers should be raindrop." Then of course walked out of the room mumbling something about "dumbazz show #$%^...." :animated_rotfl:

On topic, my fav this week is Jameka

yeah, i catch my husband standing in the doorway of the room i am watching BB ... and he will be watching.. and then once i catch him and say, "what are you doing" he says... "trying to figure out why you watch this stupid show"

:smilielol: 8 years now... its 8 years he has been standing in the hall saying that!

This is one of those instances where you get a different picture from the editing than you do from watching the live feeds.

Jameka is one of my favorites because she is genuine, funny and low key. You'd have to watch the feeds to see that though.

I love Jameka. She's a great listener and is a very personable person with all the houseguests. If she feels the need to defend someone, she will and she doesn't bash anyone because she knows things will get around the house.

(How did amber get so many votes?)

updated least favorite list amber, danielle, jameka, dustin, jessica :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Who the heck am I rooting for??

When I rooted for Kaysar/Janey/Howie, I knew I was rooting for the outcasts

When I rooted for Erica I knew I was rooting for an outcast

So who am I rooting for now??? I love Dani/Dick/Nick....am I rooting for the in crowd or the outcasts again?

Just seems like they fit both categories

-Kyo

Archived