Monday, July 16th

uvp

amber a friggin meth head :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

and they said mike doesnt talk smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

:omg: Amber can taaaaaaaaaaalk!!!

So far, I've learned that she was a drug addict for 1 year. She was in a major car accident in Oct., and was in the hospital until Jan. of this year. Then in March she was in the hospital for 9 days... by which, at the end of her stay, the doctor's had no idea what was wrong with her.

She doesn't go to church or read the bible but, God taught her 3 things from these life altering events:

1) She is stronger than she ever thought she was and being a good mom is more important than drugs.

2) Stop speeding and leave early enough to get to where you're going on time. (She had over 50 vehicle violations in one year, before the accident.)

3) Eat healthy.

*Cliff note version... LOL*

i started a thread but o well you can delete it then smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Oh shoot... I didn't see it... sorry. I'll just move mine over to yours. :)

Wow Amber doesn't shut up and is sooooooo repetitive. Also I'm not sure if I heard correctly but did Mike say he lives with his ex-girlfriend's parents in their house. I find that so odd.

nick wants to avoid danielle so jen wont try to put him up as a replacement

dick is talking to danielle. he tells her she need to try not to win so much. dick wants next week for kali to go. danielle doesnt .

danielle is occupied with winning hoh to get jen out :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol amber so delusional she now telling jameka and danielle that mike has a crush on her :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

amber just sworn on her daughter grave that jen is fing smart :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

danielle telling amber she will get rid of her dad before amber. she say she trust amber twice as much her dad :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Wow Dick is freaking game smart. Seriously! He hates Jen so much but he actually said to get Kail out first? Seriously, that's a very intelligent game decision. Danielle, of course, is playing with her heart and not her head and wanting Jen out next.

I'm not sure why people think Danielle is soo smart.. She's playing the game exactly like Jen except for the level of volume. She's whiney, self-centered and emotional.. Everything Dick whines about Jen doing, his daughter did five minutes ago..

Jen isn't a brain surgeon, but let's call a spade a spade.. Danielle is the epitome of a stereo-typical Hooters girl.

At this point the only way I see Dick staying is if Joe goes up when Daniele uses Veto, and it's a stretch from then on as well. Kail needs to go home, but dealing with Jen is so absolutely annoying I don't know if I, or the people that actually have to deal with her can do it.

:animated_rotfl: Oh...now that really must be hard, one eye watching 2am and the other 2 pm

My family thinks I have become a hermit...wanna know why always hiding in bdrm on computer. I tell them reading, doing research...but driving them crazy too. Hubby thinks BB dumest thing on TV, along with any other reality show...poor man no sense of adventure...

BB after dark is such a great thing because you don't have to be glued to the computer. Sucks it's only 3 hours.

I'm lucky my wife teaches summer school so she's in bed at 10:00 and my son's at camp and I mostly do late night updates so I'm not missed by the family.

Archived