Monday, July 16th

uvp

for us diehard fans it is hard on the family... but oh well

very weird thing.... they just had a lockdown on the bb showToo AND on the live feeds... at the same time.

Yes, your addiction is very hard on me, but if you weren't addicted I would no nothing about what is going on!

Should we lock down the rest of the family too?

Okay, Fizzle lied...it took longer than a minute to read! (I always forget about that front page). Anyway, I learned that I was spelling Zach's name wrong, until I read some paragraphs that was spelling Zack like me. I'm still confused about that.

Amber is like a women I work with. Any time a man talks to her she thinks he's in love with her. There's a name for that called delusional, grandiose and just plain stupid.

Why call Kail Mrs. Robinson? Is is only because of her age, because I don't think she has seduced any of those college kids yet.

Jen may not be the brightest star in the sky, but she's shrewd and that counts more in the BB game.

Nick is a legend in his own mind!

Bye bye joe!

Why call Kail Mrs. Robinson? Is is only because of her age, because I don't think she has seduced any of those college kids yet.

Mrs. Robinson has seduced Mike and Zach, just not sexually, game wise they are very much under her control...

Archived