Nominations - Week 2

CeCiMom

I hate Amber

with that said wow are the boards busy all of a sudden, where's all the people who said this was a boring season now? i can't wait to see who gets HoH next i hope it's Daniele, Dick, Nick or even Eric any one else would be awfull, esspecially Amber

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Jameka is in the kitchen telling Amber she has to vote to keep Dick because at least she knows where his head is... Amber was thinking about voting to keep Joe it sounds...

Well Joe was probably his only hope, so we can dream! Keep Dick!! ..I hate that Amber is the one that could ultimately decide it, though she will hopefully be voting for Dick to stay..

What bothers me is that Jen is sooo predictable. Before they even said, "Jen, by the grace of Big Brother, you're the new Head of Household" Dani and Dick knew they were getting put up. Jen's "I could NOT nominate Dick because theat would be too predictable." BS! The everyone knew she would nom Joe if Veto was used...even before veto.

As much as I loathed Will/ Booger, I at least hoped for some serious drama/ game play. Oh well. Chalk it up to another reason to hate Chilltown

OK Here's what it was...

Erik: if dick doesnt have danielle and Nick's vote he is going home.

Jessica: He doesn't have their votes but he doesnt know.

Looks like Kail is "working her magic" on Daniele, lets hope she's more intelligent then Jen or else Dick is gone. Kail really needs to be out of the house next week, I really don't see it happening either..

The numbers for Joe to stay just aren't there. Jessica is the only one in the house that seems to like him legit. Everyone else is nice to his face and then trashes him.

Everyone loves Dick. He has nothing to worry about. (I love all of the pun combinations you can do with his name. :animated_bouncy:)

Archived