Nominations - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I wanted to see Amber and Dani stay because I thought (silly me) they would be loyal to Dick...and his planning. If they would just trust him - I think his plan would work. But, because Amber is being sooo dumb and shifty - I don't care if she goes. She hasn't been loyal to Dick since he got put up. She was lovin' him last week.... I pray Dick or Dani gets the POV. Might just be another comp like the HOH...total BS!

they better have security at this week evictions :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jen has gone to Dick and told him she has had a change of heart and wants him to stay so is going to put up someone she knows won't have the votes against him and has been telling anyone who will listen (including Joe) that the replacement will be Joe...

Jen has gone to Dick and told him she has had a change of heart and wants him to stay so is going to put up someone she knows won't have the votes against him and has been telling anyone who will listen (including Joe) that the replacement will be Joe...

I sure hope she is telling the truth. I really really want to believe her.

I gotta say, I'm swaying back to my original opinion of Jessica... I liked her when she first got on.

She has a good sense of humor about herself (anybody catch them making fun of her being a robot on the after dark? more entertaining than most the rest of the hg's) and her and Danielle together are really funny when they're not even trying to be... someone said (Dingo maybe?) they were like an SNL skit... and they so are!

I don't want her to leave yet... I want Joe, Jen, Kail, and Amber out first... Zack too probably.

Archived