Nominations - Week 2

CeCiMom

Danielle and Dick are up on the block. Got the 1st part of my wish... now, I just need to see Danielle walking the path to the Chenbot and all will be well with the BB world. ;)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dream would be that Dick wins PoV and Joe is the replacement after Dick uses the PoV to save Daniele and then Joe leaves...

going after pairs make sense :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

My wish for this week has already been laid out in the Dick thread....

Dick wins POV, takes Dani off, Jen puts up Joe and Joe goes home.

Dick's a hero, Dani's safe, Nips McGee is gone and Jen is ineligible for HOH next week.

Noms next week? Dick HOH, Kail and Mike nom'd with Jen as the replacement when someone wins the Veto. Then all shall be right with the BB world :2thumbsup:

havent been watching feeds much who is the house leading to evict :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

My wish for this week has already been laid out in the Dick thread....Dick wins POV, takes Dani off, Jen puts up Joe and Joe goes home.Dick's a hero, Dani's safe, Nips McGee is gone and Jen is ineligible for HOH next week.Noms next week? Dick HOH, Kail and Mike nom'd with Jen as the replacement when someone wins the Veto. Then all shall be right with the BB world
i dont see joe leaving in that situation :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I just noticed that tonight after the noms the only one in the hot tub with Jen is Joe. That is only because he was told he was the replacement if POV gets one of them off the block. So funny.

Last night she had a lot of friends but tonight she has just one.

And where the heck is Kail?

So far, Dick has been the only entertainment in the house. This first week it's either Dick, Amber or Eric who've stolen the show. Unless some other turtle decides to pop their head out I want Dick to stay.

As a matter of fact, I think he will stay. Same for Danielle. If I'm one of the houseguests I would want to keep those two as Jenn's biggest enemies. Chances are they will waste a nomination on Jenn while everyone else flys under the radar. That seems to be everyone's game spare a few.

I don't like Dani that much as she is completely boring and just as devoid of personality as many of the other houseguests. I have no idea how she got on this show.

But I think Jameka and Amber are their best hope to stay. If one of those two wins POV and uses it, Dick and Dani will be fine. I wouldn't be shocked to see Eric or Joe as their replacement. Eitherway, week two is one the boredom sets in for these guys and many of them lose their composure.

i dont see the other hg having the balls to vote out joe if camp kali wants dick out :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I am not sure what Amber and Dustin were conjuring up. I think it was if the won POV to take one of them off the block. Did anyone else catch it?

2 of my favs up =(. I hope that Dick/Dani gets the veto

If it is Dick/Dani up against Joe the votes would go:

Dick/Dani to go:

Kail, Nick, Mike, Zach, Jessica (could vote to keep Daniele, but not Dick)

Joe:

Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Eric (99% sure), Dick/Dani

so it would most likely come down to Jen again

ugh, Jen is an ugly nightmare

I hope that one of them wins the POV , darn i just wish that Jen would/could nominate herself :animated_bouncy:

I'm skeptical that Dustin really wants Joe gone. If the POV is used and Jen puts Joe up. I say Dustin convinces Amber it's best to keep Joe over Danielle or Dick. So, I think it would be:

Danielle/Dick to go votes:

Kail, Mike, Zach, Nick, Dustin, Amber, (Jessica would keep Danielle but, vote out Dick)

Joe to go votes:

Jameka, Eric, Danielle/Dick - whichever was taken off the block

Amber told Dustin he had to vote out Dick. They are taling to Nick

so votes so far for evicting Dick are:

Amber

Dustin

Nick

(well then Jameka will go along with them)

Kail

Zack (if Keil tells him to)

Mike (if Keil tells him to)

Jessica

Erik to vote out Daniele because America will tell him to.

I think Dick needs to win the POV.

Archived