Do People In Your World Watch Bigbrother?

nursie

do you have friends,family,coworkers that watch BigBrother? seasons 1-5 i never came across ANYONE in real life that watched the show, most people had never even HEARD of the show....so that's why i blabbed online about it...finally season 6 some of the people around me watched and i met some people that had watched every season and like me never knew anyone else really watched it either.....i have to say its difficult talking to someone that ONLY watches the SHOW and never live feeds (nor even reads online updates of what's 'really' going on in the house)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reality show my boyfriend watches is Dancing With The Stars. During BB season I take a break from my love life. LOL

I have 2 people I work with that watch BB. One is a police officer and the other is retiring in a few days. I really don't have anyone to talk to about the show except you people online.

I know two people in my world that watch it. One being my husband. He and I both have watched since season one. And the other is my sister. Though she has not seen every season or even a single full season. She'll just watch here and there. Honestly I don't know how she can do that and not get hooked, lol! :grin2: I keep telling my friends and family to watch. They sure are missing out on all the fun, lol!

my sister and grandma watch it. my sister an i share the feeds.. this was her year to buy.. and wouldnt you know it... her puter crashed... so i had to buy them again this year.

my sister in law and her family watch the show but dont have the feeds. she is a lurker here at mortys and she calls me for spoilers cause i have the feeds.. :giggle: her son (my nephew) is always begging to see the feeds. and this year with showtime TOO having 3 hours of feeds every nite, they might go and get showtime TOO for 3 months.. maybe.

nobody at work watches it.. but that doesnt stop me from telling them what is going on in the house on the feeds.

and this is why places like Mortys is so popular with BB fans. its a place we can come and gather to chat, argue, and laugh about the going ons in the BB house that we would not normally have because in our normal day to day setting.. bb is not that popular.. but in a bigger picture... its VERY BIG.

I have never found anyone besides my dad who watched BB...I actually made fun of him for watching season 1 I would tell him all the time what are you watching that ridiculous show for..lol season 2 I was hooked..he "borrows" my live feeds when im not watching lol..Then last year one of the older women I work with mentioned she watches it...well once I found that out we couldnt stop talking about it...she doesnt get the feeds so she always askes me whats happening in the house and on friday morning who won HOH..lol

My son watches the show with me. My husband doesn't watch it, and neither do any of my friends here at home. I used to go into long descriptions of what happened on the feeds that day, but my husband's eyes glazed over and I finally stopped.

lightplum, you and your father can both watch the feeds at the same time. i believe up to 3 computers can watch under one account without any red flags going up.

my sister and i have been sharing for 4 years like that and at times i would have the feeds up at work, she would have feeds up at her house and my son would have them up at my house.

happy viewing!!!

My mom loves the show... It's her favorite reality show... My daughter watches, as does my niece... I have a lot of friends that watch... Shannon, Connie and Dave, aw crap I can't think of any more at the moment, but I know there are more than those three that ask me what is happening on the feeds everytime I talk to them...

My dad and I watched season 1 together then we both stopped watching...then I picked up back when season 4 started (dont worry I watched big brother 2 and 3 later) but my dad never did. And all my friends think i'm weird for liking big brother so much. During Big brother 6 I put my watch on Big brother time west coast time (I live on the east coast) and everyone was like "why do you have your watch 3 hours behind?" I would just say it was broke LOL

yes fizzle I know that but Im usually working 10 or more hours a day so he watches in the afternoon while Im working to fill me in lol...good dad got him trained..but usually he ends up nodding off so the info is a bit sketchy at best lol

gotcha lightplum...

lucky for me, i have the internet at work, so as soon as i get to work i put the feeds up.. (of course they are all asleep.. ) and if they have an long comp on a thursday night... and they are still at in friday morning, you cant imagine how fast i scramble to work!

this year will be difficult because of the showtime after dark... i will DVR those 3 hours every night.. and then i have to find the time to watch them.. AND the feeds ugggg. i guess right after i get home at 3pm which is noon their time is a good time cause they will be still just getting up and getting themselves ready for the day.

needless to say, the sun wont be seeing much of me this summer.

nope they watch idol

I only know of one person besides me and you guys here that watches Big Brother. We always call each other immedietely after the shows are over and talk about what's happening in the game. Then I fill her in on what I've seen on the feeds and read here, and we talk about that.

Yana, what type of buisness do you and your husband own? Just being curious/nosy. :P Don't share if you don't feel comfortable or anything...

i have my own office... but that wouldnt matter anyways.. the owners are never there.. and even if they are there... they never notice things like... whats on our computers.

the other girls in the office are surfing the web all day or flipping through mags or gossiping.. and thats with or without the bosses around. we have a very laid back easy office.

my husband insist he doesnt like bb... and he doesnt watch it.. yet by mid season he knows everyones name and he likes or dislikes certain people... but will maintain he doesnt watch it and doesnt like it.

:wacko:

I was thinking ~ I don't think the server at work will let me download Real Player to watch it at work. They provide us with Windows Media Player. There are a lot of blocking on what you can download at my work.

I can only read the feed logs at work. <_<

Yana, what type of buisness do you and your husband own? Just being curious/nosy.

We are a banking equipment sales and service firm and we also handle sales and service of point of sales systems and security systems...

Fizzle I know what you mean... My hubby's the same way... He even has his favorites from past seasons...

Archived