Do People In Your World Watch Bigbrother?

nursie

my husband insist he doesnt like bb... and he doesnt watch it.. yet by mid season he knows everyones name and he likes or dislikes certain people... but will maintain he doesnt watch it and doesnt like it.

Fizzle, I know I've said it before but now I'm convinced more than ever that we are sharing the same man.

My husband is the only one I know in the real world who watches it and that because I "force" him to.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. well My husband is the same way..he says he don't like it and only watches it cuz i do, But i get a txt msg from him at work, asking what is going on in the house, who got evicted and so on.. but he is not a fan.. ok.. w/e you want your friends to think..

And for people i know who watch is no one.. they all think I'm crazy.. when they call , they say are you watching bb.. I say what do you think..

I'm fortunate to not have to work so i live on bb time and i'm up all night and sleep all day.. I live in my computer room for 3 months.. :animated_shocking:

I keep trying to get my friends to like it.. I have a better chance at that this yr.. my friend is coming to stay with me for a week and i told her to be ready to get addicted.. so hopefully that will work.. can't blame a girl for trying :animated_bouncy:

One of my best friends watches it but shes not addicted like me. My Hubby kinda watces it. Hes like some of the other guys you guys are talking about. He wont admit he likes it but when hes home (which isnt often) he watches with me and says man why did they do that they are stupid. Kinda of like we do.

My husband is the only one I know in the real world who watches it and that because I "force" him to.

yeah, as if! we have 4 tv in the house.. i am only watching bb on one. (and feeds on the computer) ok.. so i will be watching bb on tv and i think i am alone in the room right? then ... i get a feeling someone is there.. so i kinda look around.. and i see the husband standing in the hall.. watching bb from the hall!!!! when i ask how long he has been there, he mumbles something and walks away. but then he comes back later and asks.. "who got evicted?" or "who won hoh?"

doesnt watch it.. doesnt like it... bahh haaaaa haaaaaa

My husband will watch the show with me when he's home. He usualy just likes whomever I dont like. He'll spend the summer rootin for who ever i cant stand. My kids are only allowed to watch the show with me. I'll let my daughter watch the feeds if i feel i can trust who is on the screen at the moment. They were not allowed to see boogie or howie on the feeds ever. But feeds are usually muted when the kids are around.

But they really like the show alot. My daughter also likes to sit with me and read the updates on mortys. She's been watchin the show since season 4.

None of my friends watch but I have gotten one of my Sales Reps hooked so we gab about it all summer long. He doesn't get the feeds though & he is torn half the time over if he wants me to give him spoilers or not :animated_bouncy:

My husband and my son watch.

I found out in season 6 that one of my son's teachers watched (every season) and now we email about it every summer. ;) She doesnt get the feeds, and asks me about what happens on the feeds as well.

We watched last year 'together' and IM'd through the whole show. LOL

my sister in law always wants to know what i see on the feeds and if i have spoils for her.. but her husband doenst want to be spoiled. a few times we let it slip in front of him last year and he got really really mad at us.. i mean :furious3::fyou: mad ... we laughed later behind his back.. but he scared us at the time.

none of my girlfriends watch it. My husband watched s6 with me. I had the live feeds for All-Stars and he kind of lost interest because I kept coming out of the computer room (at 1am Alaska time--when he's asleep)and saying things like "you won't believe what Janie and Will were just talking about!" He was annoyed that I knew everything and after the tv shows, I'd get all huffy because the editors slanted and sometimes MISREPRESENTED the situation. So he said this year, it's all mine. Fine with me. I've got all of you now. :party_smilie:

One of my husband's friend is big into Big Brother (he and his wife watch Australia and UK also). I don't think they do the feeds, but occasionally I get to chat with him about who we hate/love.

I picked up a new set of headphones with a nine foot cord, so I can actually move around in the office and not wake anyone up...I'm so set for this season to start!!!!

Ooooooooh good idea. :animated_scratchchin: I spend Thurday nights with Fuskie because we are 3 hours behind on West Coast. I think I will do my favorite Salty Dog for eviction night.

I'll sneak it in conversations "...do you watch Big Brother...?" As soon as I see the blank stare I move on.

Yes, I asked this the other day at work, with no answer at first, then a no finally from some people.. I don't know anyone besides people on-line that watch BB.

I think the looks are because there are a lot of closet BB watchers out there in the world that would never admit they watch... That's the look of "oh crap how does she know"

my grandma loves howie... isnt THAT weird? of all the people... i think my grandma should be in the house.. but she wouldnt be able to do comps.. but she be funnier than any of the houseguest from all the seasons put together.

ohhhh good idea fizzle I think they should have some grandmas in the house...lol...mine would kick butt and tell you what shes thinking...Shes funny although your right I cant see her doing any comps...

its funny, when i would talk to my grandma, our favorites would end up being the same. we are a lot alike when it comes to things like that.

but my sister and me always clash with our favorites. in the last 2 seasons we have gotten into a few fights over bb.. and ended up not being able to talk about bb with each other because it got to intense. i wouldnt even answer the phone a few times i was so mad.. :smilielol:

my sister in law and her family tend to have different favorites then me too.. but we dont fight about it. i guess we all know our limits and stay there.

i bet anything my sister will love Kail this season.. a month from now we will be killing each other over the phone.

Fizzle-

My husband and I get that way over Survivor. He will LOVE the way someone is--I lose it with him and ban discussion for at least one day. LOL!

I think my husband views big brother as the lazy man's survivor. He thinks that the social game is overrated, I don't so we get into it over the issues of competition and what a real winner should be judged on.

*shaking head* my husband can be soooo wrong sometimes. :)

Archived