Do People In Your World Watch Bigbrother?

nursie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well....good luck hunting Marty...I'm as clean as the driven snow.

(what IS driven snow?)

But back to Topic (I apologize on behalf of Fizzle and Marty who got this off-topic):

I really know nobody who watches BB. In fact, most ppl I talk to haven't even heard of it.

Sometimes someone who has heard of it will say something like...oh, isn't that the show where a bunch of ppl are locked in a house, and they evict each other till one person remains?....or something like that.

And it always sounds so lame.

folks in the real world are too inpatient to understand the beauty of the show we called bb even thou sometimes i want to quit watching it with all the politics that goes on

but reality.. i am not laughing AT you.. i am laughing ... well.. its at you... but not like AT you...

you just say funny things.. in a "matter of fact" way. short and sweet! your my kinda lol you know?

Okay, I read the first post and all on this pages, skpped most of 1 through 4, soo.. i've finally gotten my boyfriend to agree to take 3 hours out of his week to watch BB, and I'm VERY excited! haha seems stupid but, i like watching it with someone. well, beside my dogs.

Archived