July 5 & 6, Live Feed Updates

Jameka and Amber talking

A: Joe came to me and said, I'll give you my vote, if you'll do me a favor in return(wanting payback for his vote). I said you know what, I don't want your vote then

A: don't stress yourself out... stay focused... no worries, just do your thing

J: that's fine

Jen comes in and says Jen:I don't think anyone is going to use it, only Joe, and he isn't playing (what if Carol wins? bet she'd use it)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All four feeds are on HOH room. Jen and Mike are on the bed. Eric is in the there, being really loud. They've got the chess game in there, and Dick is in there, but he is pacing. Dick is playing chess now with Zach, who is also there. Dustin is in there, too. The door is closed.

They are playing 20 questions with each other, and Eric is trying to guess the item. Eric is using a hand-held massager on his arm.

Jen is wearing her pink "Jenth Degree" T-shirt again.

This is such an odd group to be together, and Dick seems uncomfortable. So, I'm wondering if maybe they are waiting as a group for their turn at POV?

During the "Guess the item" game, Jen asked if it was a solid. She then went on to name things that aren't solids, and she named "sandpaper." The guys laughed at her and said that IS a solid. She said it wasn't solid, solid.

The object (which Dustin was thinking of) was a thimble. Mike got it.

[interesting interaction: Mike got off the bed. Jen was nearly diagonal trying to have her head near him, and he had his arms crossed almost defensively. So, he left the bed, and Eric jumped up in his place. Jen acted like someone threw a turd on the bed, she moved so fast. Then, she offered to move for Dustin to come up on the bed, tugged the pillows (including the one under Eric's head) and then Dustin climbed in between them and literally caused Eric to get nudged off the bed. So, now Dustin is lying next to Jen.]

All 4 feeds on large crowd in HOH & they are talking of questions. Jen says there are only 2 more to go (I think are playing some kind of 20 questions game amongst themselves?)

Justin: the question was do you hold it in your hand?

Jen: it's a solid.

But she says not everything is a solid like sandpaper is not a solid (Jen is a brainiac) They all tell Jen that sandpaper is not a liquid or a gas so that makes it a solid. Jen takes forever to ask if it is made of metal & the answer is yes. Now some get to throw out 6 answers (this is boring, we need a feed view change) It is metal, you use it on your body, you do not wear it... the answer is a thimble & is guessed my Mike.

Now they are starting a new round of 20 questions... (sigh)

is it alive-no

is it bigger than a shoebox-it would not fit into a shoebox

is it something that you could purchase in a grocery store-no

customarily

can you wear it-no

is it under $100-yes

is it a sports related item-no

is it electronic-no

From the convo I believe that the POV is still going on & all the HG not playing are still on lockdown in HOH. They are trying to figure out how long they have been in the HOH & think it is around 4 hours.

(I'm out)

Archived