July 5 & 6, Live Feed Updates

Dick in the backyard smoking. He farts and says "Dick, stop singing. You can't tell the difference anyways." Nothing else going on. Everyone else is in bed. I'm done for the night unless something happens.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is still in the backyard, running monologues, watching a bat fly, and 'playing' for the cameras. He keeps bringing up the name Alice, an apparant connection to daughter Danielle.

3:45 - now quietly crying. Blows his nose into his shirt.

"One second tripping on a bat, the next - breaking down. The only one thing you really, really worried about was her being here. And my dream came true.... She always wanted to be an Alice and now she is. How F*ing ironic."

By 4 a.m. he moves into the kitchen area, lays on the floor, and then moves on to the living room to sit on a couch.

By 4:15 he's back outside, "getting some aggression out" by whipping around the streamer. Has another smoke.

By 4:30 he goes back inside, presumably to bed. At least the camera quit on him. All four feeds are in the dark bedrooms.

Dick is only one up. In BY talking to self and camera. Played a little golf, chased a bat flying around in the yard. Is now quiet, contemplative. Refers to daughter as Alice. Says she always wanted to be Alice. He is crying now. Says "I miss my daughter and yet she is right here in the house". He is having a really tough time holding it together. He looks like he is very pained by the whole experience. He is either really suffering or a very good actor. Blows nose, cusses, getting himself back under control.

Dick still in the backyard alone. An occassional burp

He is swinging some stick with a strink on it. Like a baseball bat type swing.

Now he has some gloves on to lift weights *note that he smelled the gloves before he put them on*

oops...not lifting weights...just wearing the gloves

back to swinging the stick with a long piece of fabric on it...*pretty pretty* ( I know there is a name for that thing. It is like the gymnist use in the olympics..long long fabric they flip )

All four feeds are people sleeping. Hard to tell who is who ..they are all buried under covers

*note...four cams..only two shots*

Not sure where Dick went

Its the Evil Dick varitey hour:::::

Dick now in the hot tub alone. The whiteness of his lower legs was blinding.

Seems deep in thought about something

He is talking to himself occassionally but I cant hear him cause his mic is off

Dick is in hot tub stating that he wants the lyrics to white rabbit "It has been driving me f****** crazy since I have been in here! Change my CD to Jefferson Airplane and White Rabbit" Then he goes on about "Dog S***" and jumps into the big pool...

Out of the hot tub and into the pool

*is that a huge birthmark on his back? in the shape of a V)

He said something about *dont win shit*.....not sure what that was aabout....(I can hear some now..got the speakers cranked up)

he just shot a luggie!!!!

I think it landed in the hot tub!!!!

(may I just say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

**A close up of his back reveals ...what looked like a birthmark far away...is actually a tattoo in the making of a woman with a long devil tail*....

And yes! It is the cheshire cats grin... he made a mistake with the mustard so he used his finger to wipe it up and then ate it... he burps and then says f***.

Dick is trippin... he is finished with his cheshire cat so now he has moved on to another spot of the table... "How'd that go?" as he traces on the table... he looks up and says "I can't remember, that was so long ago".

he continues his mustard art on the round table canvas...

"I'm shakey"

laughs to self and walks to the fridge to put the mustard away

"Oh s*** f****** dumbass, I'm so F*** stupid"

walks back outside I think starts 'chanting a song' and the does a guitar rif and then goes to the washer and dryer and starts folding towels.

Dick is having a complete convo with himself "These guys are f*** idiots!" "All I wanted was a beer!"

"Hickory Didckory Dock some chick was sucking my c***"

* Where is the salsa! What the F is going on"

Gets a drink, heads out to the BY, lights a up a cig, starts covering hot tub

Jam is up, walks into kitchen looks at round table and shakes her head like 'what is going on'

Dick "this is a good jacuzzi and fiesta salsa"

Jam in bathroom

dick sitting in back yard couches "aw jesus christ"

Dick cleans part of the fridge.....does a lot of busy work w/out much of anything to do.

Burps.

Smokes ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!! and has the smokers cough in the morning

Some of the hamsters were stirring, but didnt hear any talking

(I am out ....at work and getting harder to hear anything and mulittask,,have fun posters)

Jamecka in bathroom washing hands...Dick outside smoking. They appear to be the only 2 awake....

Dick (to himself): who keeps bringing up the 6...who keeps bringing up the 6? Joe!

1 min later

talking to himself about bed, lots of coughing!!

Dick "That was half of a note... cha cha cha cha"

Jam out of bathroom, washes hands

D still talking to himself... this time about spiderwebs and needing spiders. Then randomly says "They totally did"

Jam steps on scale, walks out to round table, looks at drawings and then shakes her head..., heads back to mini bedroom and gets back into bed wearing hoodie hood.

Dick continues his chat...

"carol is gonna be upset, it f**** stinks" "thinking about going to bet but it is probably time to get up"

Picks up the big golf club "Alright... through the giraffe"

hits the ball... laughs... "Thats not bad but could be better"

Dick "look at that mother fucker... god DAMN! fuckin A!"

he's going on and on about nothing, letting out bodily functions, and coughing up a lung in the meantime.

D keeps saying "to the wood." I assume he means get the ball to the wood.

D: to the wood! Come on mother fucker... VERY NICE! verrrry nice!!

1 min later-

D: Come on bitch.. get up..get up..OH! excellllllent!!

D: I was getting really good on my smoking before I got here, too. *lights up another one*

back to work for me.. leaving you all with all sleeping and dick awake playing golf in the BY

Archived