July 5 & 6, Live Feed Updates

7:27pm - - dick, zack, Jen, eric, dustin and mike in HOH - all 4 screens

they are talking about holding something in your hand (possible question to a contest - ed) -

from what they are talking about it seems that there are teams and there are riddles or clues to which they have to answer.

Now asking is it liquid or solid. comment was made that Joe might be right and it be a tool of love.

jen stating: he is going on a date (referring to eric) on the hammock and that is my hammock

eric: ok enough personal issues lets get to what is at hand.

they have 6 guesses on what it is

Jen: alright we know its metal

others burst out saying and its a solid

its a tool not kept in the bathroom and not in BB House

one question not asked can you wear it and discussing if that is what it is

it has been confirmed that you can wear it on your body

eric: if its a household item how can you wear it on your body?

it seems that dustin knows the answer and cant tell them what it is.

Jen: something you wear that is a household tool and its metal

dick: i give up

jen: you have to guess

dick: is it a compass?

jen: dont be a dick (haha)

jen: is it something like nails with two meanings

dustin: oh i get what your saying...

jen: under ten dollars that is metal that you wear?

dustin: it involves your whole physical being

dustin: when i tell you what it is you guys are going to go AHHHHHHHHH!

mike: is it a thimble?

dusting: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! i have played this game all my life and your the first to ever get it!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe is in the room, now. They are wondering about the POV. They feel it is taking about 4 hours to get through the comp. They are apparently divided up into groups. Dustin says that it took them a VERY long time to go through the comp. They can't believe it took "four f--ing hours!" So, the comp isn't over, folks!

Now Jen, the braniac, is saying that hubcaps on cars are plastic. When challenged, she says "rims are metal--hubcaps are plastic." (She IS living in the same world we are living in, right??)

Dustin is on the bed with Jen, he's wearing a grey shirt, she's wearing a white shirt. there's someone else on the bed on the right side of Dustin asleep wearing jeans and a black shirt, snoring, prolly Dick. someone is sleeping to the left side of Jen, Mike I think, Eric and Zach are sitting on the swivel chairs. Joe is not in the room that I can see. Just 6 people there...ohhhhhhhhh, there he is now on the chairs, (Mike) so now there are 7 people in the room. I read somewhere else that Joe had been sleeping in the batrhroom the whole time till he moved to the bed, but his head is covered

so I can't see his head :blush: sowwy

F1 and F4 are on FOTH, but F2 and F3 are still in hoh.

(From this angle, Jen looks like a brunette Sharon Stone to me. I just had to mention that, as I didn't previously think she was pretty at all.--ed)

FOTH on all four feeds at 5:27 hamster time

They're back at 5:47 hamster time. Nick is describing the challenge, saying that he was throwing beds out of rooms. They had headphones on and could not speak to each other or hear each other.

Nick was ahead of all of the girls.

Something was hidden, and they had to find it.

Feeds are back...they're eating outside talking bout how they had earphones and could not hear or speak to anyone. somebody asks something about a camera and we lose feeds, feeds back, feeds gone again....???? Won veto!...feeds back, talking about slop, then feeds off again...back again now

We keep going from FOTH back to the back yard, where they are all eating. Someone said that when THEY are on slop, they better get two free passes to eat, too. They think is is awesome that people on slop get to eat now, but... and FOTH

The house looks like a tornado went through it (so I am guessing the POV involved searching for something) Someone said so when you came out with the veto did you know whose veto you had & they said no. Carol says the first 3 were found in 2 rounds but there were 4 rounds where they didn't find any.

(Carol doesn't look happy --Just my opinion)

Daniele is very animated.

Amber is saying that "Jameka's hair" is by someone's bed.

They are saying you can't fully grasp how bad the house looks until they go and see it.

Daniele says that she was really proud of Jameka for her hiding place--she had a hard time finding it. Nick said earlier he was "throwing all of his energy" to Daniele.

DANIELE WON POV!

Someone said that when they saw her face, they could tell that Daniele had won. But then Nick says "She can't say it."

They are saying they aren't looking forward to cleaning up the huge mess.

The competition involved going through everyone's stuff. They couldn't go upstairs, though.

Archived