July 5 & 6, Live Feed Updates

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its 8 min and counting, BB guests are all primmed and ready to go, The music at the FOTH house is ringing loud as the theme from Jaws, Julie is leaving makeup and entering Stage 27......Lets get ready to rumble.!!

Welcome back everyone.

9:44pm central time and still the blue blob and music.

So, it's 10:15 central time - I expect the feeds will be on around 11:00 or so my time. I've had the feeds (quad cam) running for 36 minutes so far and it hasn't timed out . . . I used the links that were provided in a handy post here at Morty's and I had the reloader last year. Any idea why they didn't time out as normal at 30 minutes?

8:53 bbt and I'm still only seeing the blue swirly water on all 4 feeds

In the big bedroom, it looks like Amber has her hair up on top of her head. She's in a green sleeveless shirt. Carol (?) is saying that she is trying to make the best of the situation. She is talking about what the camera "likes" and is trying to get the camera to respond to her.

Outside, the hot tub is open and they are in it.

Inside, in the kitchen, Jameka is talking with Joe briefly, but others come into the kitchen. Jameka thinks pie would be wonderful right now. Joe is cooking something.

Dustin in workout room - talking to Carol - she really doesn't want to go home (nomination?)

Sounds like Amber is nom too.

Carol doesn't want to be coniving. Dustin agrees with her. If Amber wins veto, Dustin votes to keep Carol. Carol doesn't want to campaign against Amber.

Carol thinks she gave the impression that she wanted to go home. Gave up school to be in house. Doesn't want to lose boyfriend outside house.

carol and amber on block

Some guy Dustin and some girl in the gym.

Joe has approached him about making an alliance of six..the six involved with the twist

Dustin is not having any of it.

it is the girl with the dark hair that has the rivary with the blonde

Dustin? does not see any of the six working together

The girl is saying * I wont campaign to save myself* (ed stupid stupid)

Looks like Amber is being looked at for first to go

They all want Amber, but something is making them think she is in danger.

Dustin is looking ahead to the POV. He is checking all angles.

Sounds like Carol's on the block....she keeps stating that she won't campaign....Dustin keeps stating that Amber has his vote so it looks like we have Amber and Carol on the block. They're running possible scenarios regarding PoV about how either girl coming off will result in Dustin voting for whoever goes up.

Carol feels bad that she gave the impression she wanted to go home, and her initial thought was "fuck it, let amber stay." But now she wants to stay.

Carol speaks of all the things she gave up to come here.

Dustin is in the workout room. He calls Carol in to talk. She is wearing the green shorts and black sleeveless shirt.

Dustin asks if Joe has talked to her, and she claims not to know what he is talking about.

Dustin: Joe is trying to put something together with the six of us.

Carol: He hasn't even asked me about it.

Dustin: See, I think he is bullshitting. I think he is so full of bullshit.

Dustin: He was like, you need to keep Carol in the house, and I was like, I'm not listening to anything you tell me.

Carol: I do want to say, I do not want to go home. But I am not compaigning at all.

Dustin: Joe said, there are the six of us. You know, the six of us that are involved in the twist.

Apparently, Joe has told Dustin that since there are six in the twist, they should have a deal together. He is claiming that they DO have a deal together to Dustin. Dustin is hinting that this could influence his vote. He is trying to find out if this is true. He says that he can't see the pairs working together, really.

Carol: Me and jessica are kind of doing better, but we are not doing--

FOTH

They come back.

Joe is telling Carol that he "connected with Amber right off the bat." Carol says she understands that he wants to save her. She says that she feels like she connected with him, too. He says yes, but he has to make a decision, and Amber has his vote, and he has to be straight up with her.

It looks like Amber and Carol are on the block.

Carol says if Joe finds people to save her, she will be helping him later. She adores Amber, and she can't compete against her in a deceitful way. Dustin says that he plays the same way. But Amber has his vote.

Carol: Do you even have a vote, though?

Dustin: That's what I don't know.

Carol: I think it could hurt her, if she doesn't have your vote. And we have the veto tomorrow, too.

Carol: If I win the veto, I will save myself, and will also save Amber.

Dustin: That's my point. If Amber wins the veto, then my vote is to keep you.

Carol: I appreciate that.

Carol says she won't fight against Amber. He says she won't CAMPAIGN against her, but she will fight. She says yes, that's true. She wants his advice.

Dustin says he has some ideas about who Kail will put up after POV. She asks who. He won't say--he has his ideas, but he doesn't think it would be Carol.

Carol says she regrets she gave people the impression that she wanted to go home and didn't want to be there. She says Joe felt that she gave that impression. Then she thought of everything she gave up to be there, including school.

FOTH

Dustin was the one who called Carol to this meeting.

If things stand as is, Amber definitely has Dustin's vote. If things change, he will vote to keep carol.

D/C speak of "the 6."

Carol says the 6 of them can run the house.

D speaks of "serious daddy issues" btwn dick/ dani.

Carol likes Danielle.

D: for clarification, with what happened in the room with zach, you probably knew I was with Amber.

C: No, I knew that, you guys are bed buddies.

Dustin is telling carol that Zach is setting up the game for him. Depends on if you want to be part of his game or not.

Something happened between Zach and Carol in front of Dustin in the bedroom. Never said what.

They seem to like Danielle...*give that girl a big mac*

D: just know this. Zachs setting up his own game with his own pieces. It's just whether you want to be a part of his chess game or not.

C: I know you really, really want to keep amber in here but I really just wanna ask you personally to not go AGAINST me..

D: I Would never ever do that. I'm not like that. That's not how I want to play this game.

Carol says her and amber formed an immediate bond, they clicked like that *snap fingers*

Archived