July 5 & 6, Live Feed Updates

It seems they destroyed the house insides looking for whatever, even the food in the pantry was destroyed.

Dick, sitting next to Carol on the couch, looks bombed out too...I wonder why...LOL!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carol just went over to Dick & Amber on the BY sofa & said that it didn't work out the way they planned because Daniele won't use the POV. Dick says being locked in the HOH with Jen was like nails on a chalkboard. Carol says she still can't campaign against Amber. Dick says that's stupid & she should do what she needs to do & Amber agrees. Carol goes & Dick tells Amber that he told Jen what a bitch she was when they were in HOH. He says he should not have done it & he knows it was because he didn't get enough sleep & is irritable.

From convo I think the POV involved each HG getting 2 min to hide their veto (or some object) & then the other HG had to go into the house to find it.

f1

Carol says to Amber that she isn't going to campaign against her. Dick says that he hears people say that on the show, and he thinks it is dumb. Amber says that you need to do what you have to do. Carol says she can't campaign against Amber, though. Dick says that he can't believe how f--ing thin she (Daniele) is, and he says it is like the Nicole Richie thing. He tells Dustin to please go make sure that Daniele gets enough to eat. Dick is telling Amber that while he was upstairs, he gave Jen a bunch of shit, and he should have shut up.

Amber: What did you tell her?

Dick: I just told her how much of a bitch she was.

Amber can't believe it. Dick says she acted oblivious. He says she acts like a bitch but also like she doesn't know she is being one. Dick says he is hoping to God that BB puts the house back together.

Kail's thing that she hid was hidden in the box of teabags, and her's was found last. She found Nick's, and he hid his under a mattress. They had only two minutes to hide it.

Nick and Daniele are sitting close together. He asks her if she will keep the nominations the same, and she nods. He says, "Good call." She then says, "No, I'm going to save Carol," in a very sarcastic voice. She does an impression of Carol, first for Nick and then for Jen. She says Carol was whining that she was so hungry--she hadn't eaten in FOUR HOURS! This really irritated Daniele.

Dick's now telling Kail about how "oblivious" he thinks Jen is that she's a bitch and that he told her how much of a bitch she had been to him, he says he's an a'hole but he knows it. Kail tells him Jen said what he said had not been that bad.

Talk again turns to the comp, with Nick and Daniele explaining. They couldn't hide the thing (whatever it is) behind high light fixtures (it had to be reachable) or under heavy furniture. You couldn't hide it upstairs. Nick was going to chuck his under the furniture, but then people would have had to move it, so he couldn't do that. Daniele keeps talking about the trash, under used tampons (she may have hid hers there--I'm not sure--ed).

I'm going to stop for a while--will probably be back later.

-Catnip

Blue on alll 4 feeds for a little bit, then back. still talking about the comp and food. Jen and danielle are by the launge chair with dustin, Mike, Zach and Nick. Dick, Kail, Amber on one couch. Carol, Joe and Jessica on the other, Eric on the floor by Jes, now Kail joins the launge chair group....can't see Jameka. Just talking comp still

Conversation among Jen, Nick, Daniele, Dustin mainly about the comp and how the house was torn up, what their strategy was etc.

Jameka hid hers in her hair extensions.

Talk about finding condoms in their search.

Kail joins the group... the comp wore her out. Everyone is so tired and they have to clean before they can go to bed.

Daniele feels it would have been a lot more fun if it were a shorter comp.

Kail congratulates Daniele, says it was between those two.

Daniele complains again about Carol whining about being hungry after 4 hours.

Nick, Danielle, Dustin, Jen, Mike and Zach talking on the grass...they're talking about the comp and how much fun it would be to tear through people's stuff.....they're suspecting that at least on bed was broken. Kail comes and joins them and complains how tired she is. Danielle walked over to talk privately with Kail and the girls begin to talk about the comp. Sounds like Danielle won the veto since Kail is wishing her congrats...Apparently it was taking 40+ minutes per round which somewhat explains the 4.5 hour FoTH (flow of the house?) we had.

Daniele has moved over beside Kail & is dogging Carol about saying she was hungry. She says somebody (couldn't hear the name) told her that there were a bunch of different fights in the HOH room during the contest so she is glad they weren't up there.

Eric in on the sofa telling Jameka about all the fights that went on in the HOH (kudos to him for managing to drop the F-bomb 8 times in one long run-on sentence as that is quite difficult to do)

Eric telling Jameka about the argument that went on in the room where the non-players were. Says it was uncomfortable.

The first blow up happened after about an hour or two. Eric and Zach tried to stay out of it, Dick and Jen were one fight and Joe and Dustin also fought.

Eric is tried on hearing Dick and Joe saying they should get special treatment because they were set up as apart from the main group.

Eric is telling Jameka how Dick blasted Jen in HOH. He says Jen handled it very well. That dick wouldn't shut up. that it would have been okay if he had just said what he had to say and stop, but he went on and on and on about how much more presure the players with rivals in the house had to endure. jameka is just nodding and agreeing. she tells Eric she was so mad at him (Eric). I guess he snapped at her, because he's saying it was because he felt the veto players were acting as if the ones upstairs had had an easier time today. she says it was selfish of her...all is well now

Eric and Jameka talking privately on the blue sofa. Eric is filling her in on all the fights in HOH room while the competition was going on. Eric says Jen wasn't the one who started them and that she actually took the insults and kept her mouth shut. Jameka says the comp was "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good." Said she kept looking for the hidden items in the tampon boxes and the toilet paper rolls. She wants a shower. Said she didn't get one this morning. Eric leaves and Nick comes over. They discuss the music. Jameka didn't like that there was absolutely no hip hop played.

Jameka keeps apologizing for her feet stinking.

Danielle sitting with Amber all buddy buddy. I can't really hear what they talking over all the other voices around. I think they're talking about Dick and how uncomfortable Danielle feels around him. i think I heard Dan say She's not like Jen always doing things to get attention.

Danielle says to amber "he acts like he's been there for me, but in reality he's never been there for me"...Someone says something and Danielle snaps that they are not talking about the game, amber says they're talking about family, but another guy replies...""I smell strategy"...the girls go on whispering to each other

Jen and Carol talking and Kail is just listening. Eric joins them. Tells them it got very tense while comp was going on. Carol says Amber caused her to get out. Says she doesn't know what to do now. Asks them how to convince people to keep her there.

Amber speaking with Daniele, wants Jen and Joe out next. She thinks Joe is harassing Dustin always making passes.

There is some whispering I can't hear after Zach sits down.

Daniele doesn't trust Jameka, but Amber thinks she is one of the more trustworthy in the house.

Daniele replies "Really?"

They say they have different friends in the house and thats good so they should keep talking.

(Whispering)

Amber telling Daniele about how Dick cried about Daniele. She says Dick would evict himself before he would evict Daniele.

Daniele talks about his big personality and being the negative center of attention, that its too much and makes her feel uncomfortable.

Amber says its an awkward situation. Daniele says when Dick is in the room she needs to walk away because she gets frustrated. He has hurt her and put her in embarrasing public situations.

Amber's dad died when she was five and never had a dad

Daniele was raised by her grand parents and he hasn't been a father to her more like a friend (a mean friend). She doesn't feel like she has a family until she starts her own.

\

Daniele snaps at people "We're not even talking about the game" as they look at the two whispering together.

Daniele & Amber talking on the sofa. Amber wants Joe & Jen gone next. Dani thinks Joe is nice but everytime he is around a group he tries to turn it into the Joe show. Dani is a mouth covering whisperer :furious: so this convo is hard to follow. Amber thinks Jameka is trustworthy. Dani trusted Eric at first but now she thinks he runs around & tells everybody what she says. They don't trust Kail & think she is one of the smartest players. Amber says they hang out with totally different people & that they should get together & compare notes from time to time. Dani calls someone a floater (but she covers her mouth). Amber tells Dani that Dick really cares about her & is very upset. Dani says that when they leave the house nothing will change & that Dick has never been there for her emotionally. Dani says she has come to accept the fact that she doesn't have a real family & the only way she will ever have a family is to start one for herself. Dani whispers a lot of things in Amber's ear

(I hope all mouth-covering whisperers get evicted early this year, booooo whispering)

& we got FOTH

7:12 BBT

still FOTH

7:14 BBT

Feeds back, everyone in the house cleaning up the mess. Their clothes are strown all over the floor & they are having to pick up each piece & figure out who it belongs to. Jen says some of her clothes are ruined from people ripping them out of drawers & snagging them.

(This cleanup & clothes-sorting is going to take awhile so I'm out for a bit)

many HGs in one room...

folding clothes and putting clothes back in

.Female HG (jessica?) is excited she found things she didn't remember she brought... a hat.

The room looks like a disaster area, they are all organizing and folding things.The kitchen and bathroom are clean already.Joe (?) is saying how the kitchen "really wasn't that bad."

7:30 BBT

HG's in "little" bed room still cleaning, and chatting friendly. Jameka jokes how she found something that she had been looking for and there isn't a phyco in the house after all. Eric responds, "well i wouldn't be so sure about that".

Lots of light chit-chat.

It seems that all of everyone's clothes were taken out the the PoV comp. Lots of sorting and such to do.

7:33 BBT

Eric finds Nick's "booty shorts" and little tiny panties (football player??) while cleaning.

Some HG's comment on finding things they didn't know they had.

Dihrrea pills are found.

Dustin wears an XL in kids sometimes.definitely no strategy talk.. they are clean clean cleaning.Jen thinks she lost socks.

lots of "whose is this?" "is this yours" and "have you seen my ____"

7:41 BBT

Eric is talking about how he has no idea which clothes are his because he got lots of new ones for the show. Lots of light talking, no strategy.

The house is starting to look in one piece again.

Eric loves to flirt with the ladies. He is alone in the "big" bedroom with Jen, Amber, Jameka and Jessica.

Jessica says, "Since tommorow is saturday, we prolly won't have to do anything" with a firm responce ffrom many of, "no, we've got ceremonies."

7:45 Dustin, please go to the storage room.

Dustin: WAHOOOOOHGs spec that they got a vacuum.

They got a vacuum.

Jen: I like how you're that excited about a vacuum. It's not anything.. well it is but.. I like how they just called you.

Dustin: I know, cuz I was that excited about it.

male (dustin??): so Nick did you feel like a loser losing to a bunch of girls??

Jen: that'd be horrible. How embarrassing for your family at home.

All 4 feeds on Dustin vacuuming in the living room , joe on the couch.

Joe: are you doing the whole house?

Dustin: what? (then nods)

Joe: thank you for doing that. (vacuuming the whole house)

feed switch

all 4 feeds on dick and kail who look like they JUST ended a convo.

Dick: yeahhh we're getting deep.

Dick talking to either Mike or Zach, unfortunately I can not tell the difference btwn the two men.

7:47 BBT Dustin begins vaccuuming the living room rocking the new Dyson vacuum the HGs got. Sounds like he's a man on a mission because when asked by someone off camera (still not good enough to spot people from voices this season) he quickly responds "Yep." Joe is watching him from the purple couch. He seems really jazzed about the vacuuum stating that it's the "Exact one he wanted". Dustin moves off camera but the wonderful sound of the Dyson continues.

Archived