You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

We do love our mods. I am sad this year cause we have some personal issues (real bad ones) going on and Ive had a little time to think about BB or read the boards. I feel like Im cheating on BB this year. Hopefully things will die down soon that way I can go back to being a BBaholic. But I am excited :party_smilie:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rydethis! It will I hope! But dont worry I will be here just dont know if I will be able to be here as often. I cant imagine my summer without Mortys. Hopefullt the closer it gets here the stress will be reduced. But thanks for the kind words.

When you see that there are 51, yes thats right, 51 guests... All have to be looking for Big Brother news... Haha happy days...

..................... when you know that the "free time" is over and the Mods are WATCHING every move you make and that at any moment you will be getting a PM saying you have been WARNED for :furious3:

..................... when you know that the "free time" is over and the Mods are WATCHING every move you make and that at any moment you will be getting a PM saying you have been WARNED for

The voice of experience.... :lol:

hey! i am no trouble maker.. all the trouble makers find me and get me into trouble!

:lookaround:

and uhh, i have 3 ferrets now.. but the 3rd one is so fat it doesnt fit into the picture!

well.. thankfully all the ones that got me in trouble the last few years are not here now... well..everyone except for KING!!!! :outfitted_pirate:

:animated_rotfl:

i am sure a few new idiots will try their luck.. but i have a special plan this year... here is a preview :fyou:

:oops: i am pretty sure i can do that.. right jem?

Archived