You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you make a thread that says dont flame and dont bait on every thread, it appears as if you want that to happen

i never flame or baited no one here in my two years of membership. please dont slander my character

When you make a thread that says dont flame and dont bait on every thread, it appears as if you want that to happen

i never flame or baited no one here in my two years of membership. please dont slander my character

It appears as if you want others to do the fighting, why else would every topic be "Don't flame and bait" on something so simple as " You Know Bb Is About To Start When". Maybe you do that because you think so highly if yourself, and so lowly of everyone else and think they are going to start a flame war. Maybe you should take 3 steps off of that High horse of yours and stop thinking so lowly of everyone else on these forums. Sir.

It appears as if you want others to do the fighting, why else would every topic be "Don't flame and bait" on something so simple as " You Know Bb Is About To Start When". Maybe you do that because you think so highly if yourself, and so lowly of everyone else and think they are going to start a flame war. Maybe you should take 3 steps off of that High horse of yours and stop thinking so lowly of everyone else on these forums. Sir.

are you janelle? :food-smiley-005:

are you janelle?

Based on the voice I heard yesterday... I would have to say Nope not Janelle... Unless she had a sex change...

I know BB is about to start when I keep starting up realplayer to watch the test pattern in hopes that I'll get a blip of something. I know I can't be the only one......right?.....RIGHT?

You most definitely aren't the only one...

Now, now kiddies - Grampa is going to send you all off to bed without your supper if you don't stop this fighting - right now!!!

If it's this bad before the show starts, what's it going to be like when Mr. Orionvierling joins the fray?

I shudder to think . . .

when cbs open up text voting charging 50 cent

When your internal time clock suddenly changes and when you wake up the kids ask, "Can we have lunch now!!" :animated_rotfl:

ahem, cough, cough --

it's uVp, not uPv.

I used to do the same thing, until he made me think of ultra-violet. Get it? uV. Ultra-violet, love-bumpin' hippo. That's our buddy. Just setting the record straight.

mea culpa, UV. We all mean well, truly.

BB is about to start when --

No other forum thread on the message boards has any additions except dear Dade who keeps giving us our plot details and schedules.

BB takes over completely -- and Morty loves it.

LOL sometimes I wonder why I do them during BB.

BB is Mortys baby, and he is a proud papa!!!!!

I love you uvp but I have to tell you.....

That purple hippo reminds of an x rated movie gone wrong. I am not sure why but everytime I see it ~ it is offensive.

Archived