You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<<<<<<<<

yeah, its like home outside of home.. these people become family

i mean, UPV is kinda like the older brother Bully type person... lol.hehe

LOL ain't that the truth... People on here really do become like family...Sort of like the yearly family reunion... You have those you can't wait to talk to and then there are those you'd rather not see again... hehe only kidding...

You begin to sharpen your your typing claws and hone your verbal jousting skills.

You start to remember which members you can poke a stick at and which you should stay far away from.

You think to yourself "so your member number is lower than mine; that doesn't mean you are any less addicted or dedicated to Morty's"...that is of course unless your member number is higher than mine then I think "that you must be some inferior former lurker that has crawled out from under some craggy rock..."

Oh, I hope that's not really how you feel. Really? Anybody else? Let's fix that.

Sometimes I notice a newbie who might be a bit over-the-top and I usually just back off.

I think most try to at first.

Tell us more anyone?

ETA: Hi, TVwatcher. I remember that avatar. Lots of ol' pictures coming back. That's good - before we lose them to BB bandwidth needs.

Morty's is like home. You kinda love those people you normally would hate.

This was my first year hanging out in OFF TOPIC and I had such a good time. I used to only come for BB season but this year I enjoyed all the boards all year.

Katydidit: I did not mean to come off too strong...see I am a little rusty for the boards.

I tend to point my barbs toward houseguests, so I apologize if you missed my humor and/or my humor missed its target.

You know big bro is about to start: When you fear upsetting one of the tribal elders because you want to be their friend (or in their alliance) for the summer.

You look to see who's on and you see that we have 38 guests... You just know they are looking for BB information LOL...

Twincity look up at the top of the page... You should see

TV Fan Forums > TV - Reality > Big Brother > You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

If you click on TV Fan Forums you will be taken to the main page for the message boards... Hope this helps... If not let me know and I will put up a link... You can find out who's on the boards by scrolling to the bottom of the page...

You know big bro is about to start: When you fear upsetting one of the tribal elders because you want to be their friend (or in their alliance) for the summer.

I hear ya, Cali

Archived