You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but how many people actually come.. i mean i bet alot of people come for one year, then forget about it.

Some of us never leave....

But a ton do come just for BB... The only drawback is the slower boards.... GRRRR!!!

we were an up and coming site with a little over 5,000 members

I can remember when we were pushing to reach 750. It was a magic number for some reason.

Does anybody remember why?

The sad part is that we don't only talk about tv here... There's a lot of fun to be had around here at all times of the year... I love Morty's and I come here all year long...

I love Morty's too... usually just do catch up on shows part of the year but get much more involved during bb ... LOVE seeing the same folks on here all the time.. makes it feel like home !!!

Hey King... I'm 961.. you and I joined about the same time !!! How's about a day apart.. lol. Maybe that is why you and I agree on so much in here ... :rockon:

When you post a repsonse to a topic and hit the refresh button and find that there have been at least 3 posts while you were posting... :animated_rotfl:

I do peek in here every now & then during the winter. I may have even posted once or twice there just wasn't a lot going on

There are alot of other good forums here....

You begin to sharpen your your typing claws and hone your verbal jousting skills.

You start to remember which members you can poke a stick at and which you should stay far away from.

You think to yourself "so your member number is lower than mine; that doesn't mean you are any less addicted or dedicated to Morty's"...that is of course unless your member number is higher than mine then I think "that you must be some inferior former lurker that has crawled out from under some craggy rock..."

OMG I guess we had better start watching what we are saying... hehe... we have a new member called postpolice... haha

Anyway knowing that more than one person per day is joining the site...

Archived