Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Yep, I still have them as well. When I reloaded,I momentarily got the blackout feed message, but then they appeared again. BUT, I have it on quad and am only seeing a single screen.

I'm afraid to reload now,LOL

I went back and watched last nights show and (I'm pretty sure) nowhere does Julie say that there will be a new HoH on Saturday (she did for the last double eviction) and she also did not answer Howie when he asked if he only gets the room for one day. I would pee my pants if he were to remain HoH and got to nominate two more houseguests. Now that would be an excellent twist!!!

From CBS BB website on Week 9, show 09.01:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_...9/thurs01.shtml

"Howie wins HoH again, but will only reign for two days."

Where are you people finding this stuff... I see none of it anywhere on the CBS BB website.

I've checked the Big Brother site, CBS.com, and real.com... Care to give a link or screen cap?

Ok. I found it in realplayer. I don't use it so I didn't see it. I use media player classic.

'K I left the room to take care of my son and when I came back my feeds were frozen GGGRRR.

I did the horrible and refreshed and I got the sorry message I even tried all the feeds I went back to quad (wich had been only showing one vid) and left it and I lowered it to check in with morty and suddenly I heard people whispering I *think* it was ivette and sombody esle. but when I brought the site back up it went to fishes with sound.

I'm going to leave it as is in hopes that I will get to maybe hear somthing.

i think i am in the twigh light zone.... i got a black screen saying cbs is blacking out feeds until saturday night.. and then they show house calls..

just now i refreashed the screen (quad cam) and i have one box up and they are in living room chating.

HUHHHHH?

K I can see and hear

A: "Enough pressure to pop my bag"

WE got to hear Cypriss hill this morning.

Maggie April on one couch Ivette on the other

A: is screwing with her nose again and is complaining that it hurts

April left to get A a tissue but bo is in the bathroom taking a sh*t

A: to Ivette. Maybe they are putting the balls in thier...

I: What?

A: The balls we have to draw.

A: None of us need to give up at this point. Know what I'm saying? we all deserve to be here.

A: Hey it's gonna suck if one of them win & it says the same.

Thier is going to be a major decision to be made.

Shoot !Fish again. This is more of a teaser than any of their "suprises".

5 second view of maggie on couch next bo and I & A on the other

and Maggie saying "I I know it was F*king rude".

then back to fish

Spikes,

You're going through feeds withdrawal aren't ya??  Me too!!  LOL

Can you tell? LOL! I've already saved a bunch of new pictures for future avatars, read through all the threads on Morty's, and even went up to the newsgroups pinned at the top of the forum. I guess I should go to bed now. The thing that sucks about CBS's blackout (besides the obvious) is their timing. Friday night I could've hung with Janelle & Howie because I can sleep in tomorrow. Oh well. G'night all.

Can you tell? LOL! I've already saved a bunch of new pictures for future avatars, read through all the threads on Morty's, and even went up to the newsgroups pinned at the top of the forum. I guess I should go to bed now. The thing that sucks about CBS's blackout (besides the obvious) is their timing. Friday night I could've hung with Janelle & Howie because I can sleep in tomorrow. Oh well. G'night all.

At least you can stay up all night tomorrow. Have a good one!!