Live Feed Discussion

morty

Guest Shockalot
What the hell is that popping noise? Several pop pops, then what sounds like Howie whispering, then more popping.. all it shows is someone asleep in bed

I can't actually see Howie on my Cam either but that highly annoying popping noise is certainly those stupid 'Floss Picks' that BB should immediately gather and burn for the sake of live-feed viewers.

Those things have been a menace from day one!!

pop pop pop pop ...tck tck tck.. pop pop.

The worst one is Howie.. he seem to enjoy getting it to make as loud a pop sound as possible.

Your teeth are flossed already!!! STop it!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't actually see Howie on my Cam either but that highly annoying popping noise is certainly those stupid 'Floss Picks' that BB should immediately gather and burn for the sake of live-feed viewers.

Those things have been a menace from day one!!

pop pop pop pop ...tck tck tck.. pop pop.

The worst one is Howie.. he seem to enjoy getting it to make as loud a pop sound as possible.

Your teeth are flossed already!!! STop it!

lol..first ive seen, err heard of it... he's been at it for 10 minutes!!

Guest Shockalot
I know this is going to make me look really weird but Im starting not to care as much.... Hearing Howie floss his teeth with that thing makes me kind of sleepy... I dont know why...

Oh man.. LOL.. you could sleep through that is beyond me.

Personally I want to drive to California, break into the House, take it from him and smash it all over the floor LOL!

Ya, you already look wierd IloveK but you are always my favourite KaysarKultists of them all.

;)

Maggie just came out "to say goodnight" to Howie and Janie??? Yeah Maggie. Like you've EVER done that since you've been in the house. She came out as soon as she knew Beau wasn't with them so they couldn't talk. Does she really think they won't find time to talk if they need to?

I think Maggie wants Beau to stick to them all night so they don't have an opportunity to talk about HOH facts and questions for tomorrow. I heard them talking about doing that earlier in the workout room.

Weird. Mine are all working. Janelle is doing her Lori impersonation? Is that right? If she means Lori from BB5, I don't remember her talking like that, but it's hilarious listening to Janie anyway.

Who was the spokesperson here? It was you, wasn't it? Come on, who was it? You're darn right! Go get 'em!

Oh, okay - they just said Lori from Season 3. I'll have to look up her picture.

too poor to get live feeds :blink:

We tried this early on in the season thought I would try to revive it. Discuss what is going on in the feeds...

Great Idea Neb!! I bet if this thread was Pinned and renamed to "Live Feed Discussions", we could get it past 100 pages

yeah that would be a good idea..I thought maybe it could cut down on some of the post

True - half of the threads are titled "James just said_____ to _______", or some such thing.

Okay, well I started one with a James quote, but it encompassed a whole theme, so that was different, LOL!

James: "players like me should not be taken out the back door." Cry me a river, James. It was fine with you when Eric, Kaysar & Jennifer were back doored.