Janelle's Best Strategical Move Now

BadAssJanie

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Janie evict on Tuesday??

• Erika
    • Will

Catnip toy, Stiles clan, you are correct-----get rid of the competition first, then win final HOH, take Boogie to final two, and win the whole thing. And I think even if she takes Will, she wins 4-3, but she shouldn't take that chance.

Stiles, the topic was started as "what is Janelle's best strategical move now", then wandered into a vocabulary dispute, then was sidetracked further by malcontents "flaming and baiting" , so it turned into an I love Janie/I hate Janie" thread. Now it seems to have meandered back on track again for the time being. "This thread has been like Big Brother. Never satisfying to everybody, but a wonderful adventure, nevertheless. :rolleyes:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my opinions on this change from each post i read!!!

Last nigh Mike and Will said that if they are in the final 3 with Janelle they are going to throw the endurance comp. and let Janie have it (for what reason, im not quite sure) I think Boogie would win part 2 of the HOH comp and it would be Boogie/Janelle fighting for part 3. Boogie is good at the questions so I don't think it's going to be easy for Janelle to win at all against him in the HoH part 3.

Who knows!!! I guess either one of them are a smart decision!

Just a newbie here dropping in my 2 cents. No matter what was done to me in the house, if I was on the Jury and had to choose between Will and Janelle or will and anyone I would not choose Will. heck, he already won it once...let him come in second place. give someone else, like Janelle, the money. Just my 2 cents, for what they are worth. thanks y'all

I think Janelle's best move is to jetison Will. These guys are All-Stars, and I think they have some sense of pride. They will vote for who played the game best, and Will played it. But against Boogie or Erika, and Janelle suddenly looks like the winner.

As much as I like Janelle, I just don't think she can bring it home against the doc.

PS - I hear all the arguments that 'Will already one once.' Well, that's just bogus. If he played the game well (and he did) that shouldn't matter, and I think the rest of the jury will see it the same way.

Quote: "Just a newbie here dropping in my 2 cents. No matter what was done to me in the house, if I was on the Jury and had to choose between Will and Janelle or will and anyone I would not choose Will. heck, he already won it once...let him come in second place. give someone else, like Janelle, the money. Just my 2 cents, for what they are worth. thanks y'all"

I agree...though it takes good strategy (he's using the same one as before and still got over) and great lying tactics such as the ones shown from Will - I too believe he shouldn't win again. Heck, because of his win he shouldnt have been there in the first place. It would have been interesting to see just how far Boogie would have gone without him. Ans as a side note...I think Will knows he doesnt deserve it again (just because he won it the first time) I actually think he's there to help his "bromance" win.

Janelle should definitely evict Ericka because the last HOH is usually endurance and Ericka has a possiblity of winning an endurance comp. We all know that both Will and Boogie sucks

There are THREE...count them... one, two, THREE parts the last HOH comp, so just because Erika wins 1 part doesnt mean she will win the other...

The problem with this thread is the combining the word "strategy" and "Janelle" in the same sentence. That poor girl is dumb as dirt when it comes to devising some sort of strategy

Yeah, what an idiot for making it to the final 3 in each of her seasons...obviously her strategy isnt paying off :rolleyes:

I think she should evict Will. At least that's what I think would be best for her. But, for me, I hope she evicts Erika. I really would not want Erika, or Booger to win, so the odds are better for me to be happy with the winner, if she evicts Erika.

That's correct. Part 1 is endurance. Part 2 is usually a physical comp involving house knowledge. Part 3 is usually Q & A.

And since the makeup of the final HOH competition will be part and parcel in whom Janelle chooses to evict, I don't think BB will change it this year.

But Janelle can't take the chance of losing the endurance to Erika which seems like a sure thing and count on winning the other 2 parts against her and chilltown. She knows Erika would beat her in one of the three parts so why not take her out and don't give her that chance.

Totally agree Janelle if she takes the DR to final 2 is as ridiculous as Ivette was last year. But I think she will because she wants the one on one time with him alone in the house and thats what she is thinking about. Also she agreed to split the money so same amount and have Will alone!!

i doubt the reason Janelle would take Will is because she wants the 1 on 1 time with him :rolleyes:

she is probably thinking she's going to place 2nd with everyone thats left so why would she want to "give" mike boogie 500k when he has been nothing but a asshole to her this whole season... I think she would win against Mike, but i dont know if she knows that...

ps. Erika had ran away with the poll for a little while, but now its getting closer...

Guest StarBaby

Just a thought on Janelle taking Boogie to final two - that would mean Will would be in the Jury house working his "magic" to get Boogie votes. I don't discount his ability to get people to vote how he wants them too. He has managed to manipulate just about everything else. My point is, taking Boogie to final two does not necessarily equal a win for Janelle.

Archived