Janelle's Best Strategical Move Now

BadAssJanie

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Janie evict on Tuesday??

• Erika
    • Will

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think she should evict Erika. Erika has proven herself in a few comps. It really doesn't matter who she evicts as far as getting to the end though. She HAS to have that final HOH.

Will will take Boogie

Boogie will take Will

Erika will take Boogie

Janelle should take Boogie. She could easily win against him, but it all depends on her getting that last HOH.

I know you are thinking that the best move would be for her to send Will home, but that would be the worst move. Janelle could not beat Erika in the endurance. And if she kept Erika, and if she was to win the final HOH (which will be a 3 parter) competition, Erika would take Boogy to the final 2. Erika knows that she would get the majority of the votes against Boogy. Now Janelle's best move if she wins the final HOH would be to send Will to the jury because most of the jurers like Will better...... :lol: Go Janie you deserve to be in the final 2. Hey you mathmaticians, what is Janelle's percentage for most HOH's and POV's?

Erika needs to explain to janelle that Boogie and Will NEED to be broken up. They will take each other to the finals, leaving Janelle odd woman out.

I would love a old move from janelle, in voting Will out, but i highly doubt it will happen.

Anyways I voted for Erika to leave, just because she is good at endurance challenges (from my knowledge).

I doubt the next endurance would be hanging her fly-type torso from a string, but that's all I have to work with.

However, WTG JANIE

Guest jordansmom
i think she will vote out will....when she won hoh on thursday she really had no choice not to put up CT because they would have been gunning for her....she should def send will packing & take her chance in winning the final HOH.

If she did that and won the next HOH she would win the game hands down.

If she goes to final 2 with Boogie she could very well lose. After all Will be in the sequester working them like only he can...:>

That is sooo true...He works people over so well they dont even know they have been worked over... The other night (when Erika was still HOH) Janelle slipped up and said "i cant believe CT talked u into putting up Danielle" and Erika snapped back "that was my decision"...

Archived