Janelle's Best Strategical Move Now

BadAssJanie

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Janie evict on Tuesday??

• Erika
    • Will

Janie just said it best "no one is taking me to the final two, i have to take myself there"... :)

Good point Wicked... I think she has a good chance of winning against Erika or Boogie in the final 2, but having Will in the Jury house is dangerous!! but it wouldnt matter if Boogie was there too!!!

I finally voted :P I chose that she should evict Will, solely because she could end up going to the F2 with Erika!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but wish the girls really would team up. They could make a raisen nutbread deal for the final 2. How hilarious would it be to see Will's face if she voted him out and how panicked do you think Boogie would be? Of course they would both have to keep their mouths shut until the last minute or Janell would get talked out of it.

Erika is leaving, After hearing all that conversation, Janelle just blew it off many times by saying I gotta think about it.

She'll definately keep Will to final 3. Kinda sad though looking at the skeleton and thinking, eat food. Increase your energy. Win more comps like Janelle. Go Janie Go Janie Go Janie Go Janie Go Janie Go Janie

Guest StarBaby

LMAO Badassjanie -- I know! But he is so damn charming, I want to believe him too, and I know he is lying because I have watched the stupid feeds and saw him saying stuff about her etc. He honestly could sell ice to the Eskimos, and charge them double, and they would thank him for being so wonderful!!

The leech just came into the bug room. I predict she will try to keep those two from being alone until time for eviction.

wow things are getting pretty intense. erika is basically bearing all for janie to hear. she's telling janie what boogie and will have been telling erika about janie's aligning with CT, and what will has been saying about janie, she's laying it all out on the table. i think janie believes some of it (even though she really doesn't want to), but she knows what erika is doing is out of sheer desperation.

i wish janelle would make the point the point that if janelle was in her position, erika would have evicted janelle in a second. that would really make erika fight tooth and nail, because she'd realize janelle was right. i have a feeling erika is for real though... swearing on her mom and all. i can see why janie's in a tough position. if janelle could actually trust erika, voting out will would be the smartest move in BB history. i think the jury would give janie the money just based on the fact that she would've ousted the doctor. will would be on the jury and he would probably vote to give janelle the money too. knowing will though he'll get in the last word and make up all kinds of lies to janelle at the last second... only flaw in the plan is that janelle won't be able to fully trust erika!

oo its getting so good! i hope they have adequate coverage on tomorrow night's show of what has been going on (they haven't relaly covered janelle and will's advancing showmance either!)

regardless of everything.... GO JANELLE!

i hope she evicts will cuz she will never win against him in the F2 . everyone hates erika in the jury. and will is a talkshitter and he IS THE BIGGEST FLOATER. hes had an alliance with everyone in the house including kaysar james danielle erika janelle boggie etc..

Okay, I guess we've reached the point where it makes sense to count the jury.

And when I do I think J WOULD probably beat W in F2:

She'd have H and G's votes for sure.

W. would have MB's.

Of the remaining 4, M., James, Dani and E., I would not be surprised to see all 4 of them vote for J. It seems more likely to me that at least 2 of them will than that only one would. Once they've compared notes they will all realize that their evictions were directly the result of W.'s lying, often to THEM, and that he never won a comp.

I think at least J. and D. would vote for Janelle.

Whatever Erika tells Janelle now, it doesn't matter there should be no turning back. At least she now knows the lies of CT (at least I hope she does, if not - i have to say the girl is dense) but Erika is a wild card and no one really knows what she is thinking because she is the ultimate "floater" . I believe she (Erika) is the least to be trusted out of the three....

Janelle take yourself to the finals if possible and do what you should have been doing all along.....play for yourself.

i knew bb cbs had her back in the veto ;)

but we all knows she will evict ericka and both her or boogie will take WILL to the finals

ericka track record of leeching isnt someone you can trust to have your back

WINNER OF BB ALLSTARS WILL

Leave it to UVP to be the voice of dillusion. You Janelle haters are hysterical. Anytime she wins a compition you make your little snide comments about how CBS "helped" her. Get over it. She's an awesome competitor and frankly should rightfully be dubbed queen of BB. This amazing woman has had a target on her back since week 1 and she is in the final 3!!! Not even CBS can rig that one. Let's get real here people. :rolleyes:

Maybe having Will in sequester is dangerous, but having him sitting there in final two is every bit as dangerous.

Erika is promising Janelle her first-born to take her to final three. Janelle's not buying it , imo. She knows Erika is the only one capable of beating her in the final three HOH. She needs to take this one step at a time. Get rid of your biggest competition. Then you're the odds-on favorite to win the final 3 HOH. If you do that , that's the time to launch Will,put up with Boogie for 5 days, and win the jury vote 5-2.

If she takes Will to final 2, I think she stii wins, but by 4-3. She'll get Howie, Marcellus, George, and Danielle. Maybe James.

Sorry... winning isn't always because you played well. It sometimes is just luck. (I.E. Maggie from Season 6) Even though Janelle wont win the game, she's still the best BB player of all time. Will is right there with her to. They both are amazing players.

groupie alert :o

Erika is promising Janelle her first-born to take her to final three.

The chances of Erika having a baby @ all are between slim and none. She's almost 40 and has no body fat. The only thing fertile about her is her imagination - she thinks she can win. :P

Janey can beat Erika @ the final competition - it just won't be as easy as beating Booger. She's got some choices to make:

• Will - she can beat him in the challenges but probably not with the jury
  • Erika: She could lose to her in the challenges but would beat her hands down in the final two. The jury hates floaters.
  • Booger can be beat both in the challenges and very likely with the jury, but not as certain as going to the jury with Erika
So basically, her best move is to evict Will and take her chances beating Erika. It's a gamble - like putting all your money in the pot on one hand, but it will have a HUGE payoff if she wins HOH. Of course, losing HOH to Erika is a real possibility - after all, who'd of thunk it last year when she lost the final challenge to Evilette?

Eliminating Erika and taking Booger to the final two might just be safer for her than trying to beat Erika in the final challenge. Depends on how much she has to drink and how much sleep she gets before the challenge. If Will is still there, look to him to keep her up all night so she'll fail.

Quote UVP: groupie alert

You rang? :D

If rooting for Janie is being a groupie, then so be it. Any time Janie does anything, it sticks in UVP's craw.

Nevertheless, I voted that she should evict Erika. It is a tough decision but Janelle is so infatuated with Will, she won't evict him - not even to better her chances at the money.

I think she would win against Will in the jury. Will has taken credit for evicting numerous HGs and blatantly lying to someone and telling them they were safe, would make me bitter if I were Danielle, James, Howie, or Marcellas. Janie is the warrior princess, she deserves to win.

groupie alert part 2 :o

Archived