Janelle's Best Strategical Move Now

BadAssJanie

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Janie evict on Tuesday??

• Erika
    • Will

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long have I been telling you guys that she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer? That she is pathetic when it comes to thinking of strategy and seeing the big picture? :blink:

I wasn't trying to make people mad, I was simply stating fact. And now some of you are realizing what I have been saying is true. B)

Janie and Erika have woken up, literally. They couldn't sleep and on a 3 a.m. smoke break outside, FINALLY compared notes and figured out that they are being played. Janie is going to vote Will out. Booger and Will have figured it out because Erika is giving Booger the cold shoulder.

Janey is giving Dr. Will a taste of his own medicine. When he asked her what they (E&J) were talking about, she lied. When he lied and said he'd heard them talking game she lied again - telling him that she told Erika she was voting her out. When he tried to get her to go back to bed with him, she lied - "I'm not tired."

GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!! It's about damn time!!!!!!!!!!

get Will's ass out! she will look like a SUPERSTAR to the jury!

Only if Janelle makes it to the final two. Janelle will decrease her chances of making it to final two if she does not evict Erika. Erika would look like the superstar if she's in the final two with Mike and can prove that she orchestrated Will's and Janelle's eviction.

Erika's not taking Boogie to the final two. OMG!!! Why on earth would she do that now that the girls are onto them?

Erika is pissed, but she's not stupid. She knows that her chances of winning $500k is greater if she's in the final two with Mike. Trust me, being played won't sting as much if Erika is $500 grand richer. Erika doesn't have to win HoH... all she has to do is hinder Janelle by helping Mike win the final HoH. Erika knows Mike will never take Janelle to the final two.

I agree Carrie. The question I'm having trouble with is Who does Erika want to win it all? Erika wants Erika to win and to do that she has to be in the final 2 with Moogie. That's where I have a problem with the Janelle & Erika relationship. 2nd doesnt pay as much as 3rd place so she isn't playing for 2nd as she says.

I just hope it's Erika that figured out to play it like this and not her and Mike.

I hope Erika is truthful when she says she is pissed at Boogie for playing with her emotions. That is absolutely the worst thing you can do to a strong woman! She has to know the producers made her look like a fool in the DR with all the talk about babies. Plus Boogie distanced himself from her and could never tell a convincing lie that Will wasn't his first choice. The whole bros before hos, the last nomination, and him not using the power on Erika are glaring examples of his lack of concern for her.

At 36, she cannot be that naive!

Erika wants Erika to win and to do that she has to be in the final 2 with Moogie. That's where I have a problem with the Janelle & Erika relationship. 2nd doesnt pay as much as 3rd place so she isn't playing for 2nd as she says.

Of course Erika is not playing for 2nd place, she's playing to win. Erika knows if she's in the final two no matter what if Janelle saves her from eviction tonight. However, Erika knows that she can't win against Janelle, but she has a chance to win against Mike as long as she's not the one to evict Janelle. Everything Erika told Janelle about taking her to the final two is BS. Erika is desperate to stay in the game and she will say or do anything to stay.

My thoughts for Janelle's strategy would be to evict Will. I was always a Will fan before Janelle, but honestly i'm glad she sees she was being played. I don't think she has to worry as much about Erika being truthful about taking her to F2. Janelle will win the final HOH over Erika. She could win it over any of them. She can not beat Will in the final two. Keeping Erika and Boogie assures her the win if she gets final HOH and it is very probable that she will.

I stand by my words - Erika has floated thru this game and tried to not piss people off. Granted, Erika has a better shot of winning against Booger than she would against Janelle, but if she wins HOH, floater emo player Erika will be afraid that if she takes Booger that Janey will get people to vote against her.

Once Will is evicted, her best bet is to throw HOH to Booger because if he wins HOH, he won't take Janie cus she'd kick his ass with that jury. His only hope is to take his chances with Erika and hope that the jury won't vote for the ultimate floater instead of him.

Erika will probably play her usual emotional game and take Janey. Truth is, she probably won't realize that she can't beat Janey until all the votes are counted.

Archived