Janelle's Best Strategical Move Now

BadAssJanie

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Janie evict on Tuesday??

• Erika
    • Will

"Notice to all BB players and fans.

Strategical is not a word.

Strategic is."

Actually the word "strategical" is and adjective derivative of the word "strategy" and is a true word.

Back on topic, I think Janie would be a fool to trust Erika.....Erika would not choose Jani over Boogie when it came down to that.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catwishes: This is an allstar jury - people like Danielle, James, etc. are going to vote for the person that made the best moves, not who won the most comps or pissed them off the least. The only emotional voters are the ones that went out early - Marjealous and Howeird. Erika is an emotional voter as well, but her vote would go to Will.

UVP-as for the so-called Groupie alert: As I've said before, the last seven people in the house are/were deserving of the win, regardless of strategy. Whether it was through playing hard in the comps like Janelle and Danielle, by floating like George or Erika, by alliance hopping like James, or through manipulation like Will and Booger, the last (wo)man standing played the right cards to get the $$$$$$.

Which strategy makes the best sense changes with each eviction. Just because right now the puppetmaster's strategy seems to be the most effective doesn't mean that someone hoping that a player with a different strategy from CT's is a groupie. If it does, then everyone stating an opinion here about a HG &/or their strategy is a groupie - including you.

What I don't know is what it would make me since I like them all. OH, I know - I'm a floating groupie! :rolleyes:

Ericka is the best selection for Janie at this time. Remember they all hand pre game

alliances with everyone in the house. However Will struck a deal early on with

janie outside any alliances to see how loyal she would be, it is captioned the

banana bread deal. Will knows that Boogie and him are loyal to the end and they are the

authors of the BB-Deal (banana bread deal) B)

So now we are at Final three Boogie, Janie & Will. It's a crap shoot who will

make final Two, but either way the BB-Deal is in place and the two business

partners and the Janie Doll have a three way split. :rolleyes:

All Stars or not, these people are emotional. Just look back at the game. Danielle and James were just as emotional as the rest. Anger is an emotion too.

I stand by what I said. I may have to eat crow later but we'll see when it gets down to the final 2 (assuming it's Janelle and Will.) If it's Will and Boogie, they'll vote for Will over Boogie. If by some chance, it's Erika and Janelle or Boogie and Janelle, Janelle will still win.

B) Chichi,

I looked up strategical and it is a form of strategic as well as strategically, so I just wanted to pass that on, it is in the dictionary, so it must be a word. I feel sort of petty pointing that out, but I didn't want the person using that word to feel weird for being told it wasn't a word, sorry. I am sooo stoked that Janell won the veto, and will still be with us, I think if she can pull off HOH one last time she will win BB All stars, that would thrill me, and even though Will has played the game it has been a very dirty game, and I think the sequester house will have figured that out by now and will realize that competition wise Janell has kicked ass, she hasn't been too smart letting herself be manipulated by the guys, but she has played a great game. Funny I didn't even a get a wrong spelling when I ran spellcheck on my paragraph here, strategical is a word.

surfgranny what hell are you talking about :blink::blink::blink::blink: ?

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

I would have to say she needs to take Erika out.

Because when is comes down to he final HOH it will be done in three parts.

1st would be endurance..which one of the boys will get there pass to final.

2nd and 3rd should be some kinda question comp. Which Janelle is good at

and HOH should be the same type of question comp.

Will is going to give the first part to Boogie for he knows Boogie will take him to final two. And he doesn't like to really work for anything.

Will I don't think knows that much about any past BB history questions. So he will give it to Janelle. ( cause either way Will looks at it he's think one of them will take him to F2.

Where Erika would worrie me alot with the step's of comp. She good.

F2 going for HOH Boogie and Janelle with Janelle winning, vote Will off.

This is an allstar jury - people like Danielle, James, etc. are going to vote for the person that made the best moves, not who won the most comps or pissed them off the least.

I think Janelle's decision to work with CT after Howie was evicted was a good strategic move on her part. Janelle could have flown solo or have easily worked with James. Janelle made the best decision with what she had available to her. At that time James was suspect but still a viable option-- Danielle made it known to everyone including Janelle that she was after her-- Erika was noncommittal because at that time she didn't need Janelle, and Chicken George was just Chicken George. IMHO, Janelle choosing to work with CT was a smart move on her part and although she may not have consistently made moves like Will throughout the entire game, she made one important move that helped her make it to the final three (along with winning three of the last four vetoes and an HoH).

Janelle's next moves: Evict Erika... win the final HoH... evict Will. Janelle can't lose against Mike Boogie in final two. However, I'd still love to see a Janelle and Will final two... it would definitely be all-star worthy.

surfgranny made perfect sense to me..

I agree with the others in here that said Janelle should evict Erika because Erika can beat Janelle at endurance and at mental comps more than chilltown can. Hands down.

For Janelle that would be the most strategical move to make to get to final 3.

p.s. don't you just hate know it alls that don't really know it all?

B)

Janell could beat Erika, because that jury hates floaters, and even though Erika has won a couple of comps, I do not think she is looked upon highly by the jury, but I am not sure Janell has much fight left in her, she better cause the next hoh is crucial, it's iffy if she is in the final with Will, the jury doesn't have the whole picture yet, which is gonna make them see things in a different light I'm sure, come on now those Asinine guys have not needed to go as far as they have in their manipulation of Janell and Erika, Operation Double Date. I don't dislike Will ,but Boogie disgusts me, I think he is the less caring of the two and the most pompous, and self-important. Janell has played hard and won comps, she has not manipulated the way CT has, and contrary to all the BS things James said about her she was pretty loyal to him, just because she wanted certain girls out first doesn't make her the devil, I really don't know why the people who hate Janell HATE her. I in no way think that CBS has made it all in her favor. I am rootin for Miss Janell all the way!

I do think she has not been very smart strategically speaking, but she has some very endearing qualities about her, and she has done really well considering every time Will or Boogie thought they were putting her out she fought back, and even though they have greatly manipulated her (and Erika)she has come through and every time they have had to change their plan and ow here she is in a position to take it all.

jordansmom :)

folks here can't take or understand that not everyone in america kiss janelle ass like they do :lol: . i hope bb ends soon so they can go on with their life and stop lining cbs pockets who now figure out the only way to profit off of bb is to rig comps and give the groupies a loser ***cough*** hero to root for.

thats not baiting that is a fact

screw janelle and cbs both sucks and viacom too

nice try but you failed

i was agreeing with jordanmom not yours

First of all I never called any one a hater, I don't give a rats ass who hates Janell, those people say they don't like her so what I don't care, but I never called any one a hater, so get that straight, I myself don't understand it that's all, and upv why are you in such a snicker??? why is it that you are so hell bent that this show is fixed for Janell, I do not get that either. You seem so angry about everything, and just speaking for myself I really don't like the backhanded comments that are flyin around here!!!!!

I like many players this season Janelle being one of them. But if I say anything remotely supportive of Janelle I get called blind and a groupie. Gets a bit much to listen to each time. Why can't uvp act like every one is entitled to think what they want whether they agree or not. Makes me laugh when I see a new thread by uvp and it always says do not flame or bait. Pot and a black kettle come to mind.

fatcat from your post you seem 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000 x more angier than me.

and where in this post did i even address your ass :lol: .

i address jordan mom, cindyanne, cat wishes and few others but not fatcat so chill if you a groupie than maybe you can say i address you :lol:

Listen uv all I said to you is I don't understand why you think it's rigged, that part of my post was for you the other part was for the person who said it was funny about how if you or whoever doesn't like Janell they are called "HATERS", to which I said I never called anyone a hater just said I did not understand why they hate her. So get off my a** and we all know how you like to tell it like it is, well that goes for me as well, I am not angry at you, have never had a beef with you, I just get sick of the folks around here who like to put everyone else down, hence , saying that if you don't like Janell you are called a Hater. I ain't trying to argue with anyone, least of all you.

fatcat respect. my apology to you

it just seems to me cbs plays to janelle strengths in comps. in many season of bb hoh comps were of much more variety. cbs knows she has a good memory and it seems like week after week the hoh comp is some type of memory game. and when it is not a memory game it is a type of comp where cbs doesnt let the viewers @ home see who actualy buzz in first or allowed us to see the times of hg as soon as they finish a comp like with past veto comp with the faces .

Archived