Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

i think anyone of them in that house would do the same thing if they were up on the block and needed POV.

as i recall, janelle wasnt exempt from that either. she got a cot and had no hot water either. so if she was so materialistic, why would she do that to herself? everyone there wants the money... no more or no less than janelle wants it.

and from the looks of it... janelle isnt willing to do Anything for the money. she isnt willing to sell out a friend or backstab people for the money. everyone else there would sell their mother.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Janie. That house is really powerful; it always makes people depressed. Janie has a life to go back to with a family, friends, a dog, and everything that makes her happy, but she's SO depressed about being alone in the house that she said suicidal things before Willicious snapped her out of it. I hope for her sake she gets voted out. $500k - $1M isn't worth it. She may beat herself up about it later, but she's not losing anything; her life is still the same. I wonder if they get to talk to their families while in sequester...?

I too have to agree with most of the coments made on this board about what happened yesterday with Janie. I dont understand how people like Erika, Dani, and Boogie can honestly think there actions were right and keep laughing at her behind her back. Certainly, they have to know that their actions and poor sportsmanship will eventually come bavk to huant them,if not in the game , then def. when they get out of the house and back to their regular lives. I dont personal Hate anyone in the house, I just honestly dont care who wins now because the respect I held for all of them as all stars is gone .People who take pleasure out of someone elses misfortune and continue to kick them when there down are just very sorry people to begin with. Janie needs to snap out of her depression and cause some storms around that house before she goes. She is the only one in the house that can get up today and hold her head high. At least she never stooped to their level of playing and she can be proud of that.

Janelle was crying?? Wahahahaha.... :lol::lol::lol: Payback is really beatin the crap out of her. That is funny stuff. Almost as funny as you Janelleherders being upset by it. Strange how you all forget how the SOV have laughed at others pain and treated them like crap. Cry Janelle....sweet sweet tears of payback.

I dont think Janie ever stooped as low as they did and I dont think she ever will. This is just a game and Janie is not my favorite but I can not agree with treating someone like she was treated.It was just cruel and thats not part of the game .

Everybody makes fun of everybody else on that show and everywhere...it's human nature.

I think most points that are made by posters concerning Janelle are more tit-for-tat like.

The Janelle haters need to come up with something better than ---karma/payback....even though her choices were bad in noms, she wins more HOH/POV comps than any other players. She may not be perfect in nature, but she is a good competitor and that is the most important part of the game. Second important part is choices.

Cajun you have to understand something. Orion and a few others on these boards hate Janelle so much that they wish bad things on her. The irony of it all is they speak about karma and how it's coming back to her while they badmouth her constantly and wish bad things for her. The justice of it all is when karma comes back and gets them.

There are some rotten people who are allowed to post on these boards. That is the bottom line.

I disagree with you Ginger. The most important part of the game is lying and backstabbing as many people as possible. This will get you the furthest generally. Some people seem to think that those who do this are only doing it because it's a game but unless you already have the capacity to be a good liar, and practice, you wouldn't be able to do it in the house.

What I'm getting at is the best liars and manipulators in the game are also good at it outside of the game, otherwise they wouldn't be so adept at it. It's not something you can just turn on and off. You either have the skill or you don't.

Quote: "I disagree with you Ginger. The most important part of the game is lying and backstabbing as many people as possible. This will get you the furthest generally. Some people seem to think that those who do this are only doing it because it's a game but unless you already have the capacity to be a good liar, and practice, you wouldn't be able to do it in the house."

I totally agree...people are disliked based on integrity and its a game and if you dont like or cheat to get ahead it is pretty safe to say you probably won't get ahead. But, if you are not a good competitor (and lets face it someone could glide through the whole game without winning anything and make it to finals) but when you get to the end - you will need to compete, so a competitive nature is very important to the game.

The problem is that some hg are just disliked from the beginning - the first bad thing they say or do makes it open season on them. For whatever reason Janelle is disliked for by some posters on this board, every time she does something wrong she will be hated for it....just like all the other HG.

I would say there is mutual animosity on this board for all the hg.

You Janie haters make your own stories up. Janelle did not cheer when Dani got solitary. The haters make up these things and then propagate them and make others believe them.

JANELLE AND HOWIE HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN INTENTIONALLY MEAN TO ANYONE IN THE HOUSE, UNLESS THAT PERSON WAS FIRST MEAN TO THEM AND CAME AFTER THEM..

DANIELLE AND ERICK/SKELETOR IS BASICALLY INTIMATED AND JEALOUS OF JANELLE (AS WILL IMPLIED TO JANIE) AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE USING THE GUYS TO TRY TO GET JANELLE OUT...

BUT NO MATTER WHEN

AMERICA AND CANADA WILL ALWAYS LOVE JANELLE..

DANIELLE SHOULD NEVER BE PROUD OF ANYTHING SHE DID IN THAT HOUSE THIS SEASON BECAUSE SHE WON POWER BECAUSE IT WAS THROWN TO HER BY JAMES AND ERICKA..

ERICKA IS A WASTE OF SPACE USING SEX TO MANIPULATE THAT WEASLE BOOGIE...

IF IT WAS NOT FOR WILL, BOOGIE WOULD NOT EVEN BE IN THAT HOUSE

A JERK LIKE BOOGIE SHOULD BE LUCKY HE HAS A COOL, LOYAL FRIEND LIKE WILL

I don't think the jealousy issue is about Janelle's profession in real life. It's about her being one of the fiercest competitors in the BB game and how all of them are intimidated by her.

And if you want to get ugly, how much talent does it take to get pregnant at 15 and have a kid at 16? Or to be a 35 year old exercise instructor who uses her assets and feet to promote her position in the game?

Xal...I have NEVER wished anything bad to happen to anyone outside the house. So typically your ass is showing.

It is amazing how all you Janelle sheep forget the things she has said and done. Then you have the audacity to say people lie about her. Just admit the truth that Janelle is one of the snottiest people to have ever played the game.

Quote: "I don't remember Janie cheering about that. Dani volunteered for solitary confinement trying to win the veto. She has no one to blame but herself. Janelle didn't push that button for her."

And weren't Dani's friends enjoying margaritas pool side? Didn't Dani cry because she couldn't call home, while James had a meaningless, two minute conversation with Sarah?

I think there were more times shown when Danielle cried - while no one made fun of her they all still went about their business...happily.

Janelle is better off not having alliances such as Danielle has...let's not lose sight that just about everyone in the house right now is a phoney. If they are not then they won't make it to the end.

Archived