Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

Yes, so true Squirrel . . . have to wait and see the video . . .

Some of Janelle's crying might also be the shock of going from thinking she was in a secure place in the house with a lot of people watching her back to realizing she's really got nobody AND that they've been deceiving her about it all along. I don't think she had any clue how hated she really was (because you really have to hate somebody to be able to laugh at their misfortune, don't you think? :o ) . . .

If she doesn't give up (and really, does she REALLY care whether these people like her or not - I don't think their hatred is personal anyway, it's more like game frustration or something), then she's got as good a chance as anybody of winning POV . . . women are better than men at facial recognition so they may bring out the morphomatic this week - she won that last year . . .

PS If they give her morphomatic and she wins POV, I promise not to scream 'fix' :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when erika lost the last hoh... i didnt see anyone clapping or laughing or anything. same for the comp before. in fact nobody has ever laughed or cheered when someone was eliminated from a game.. they only cheer once the hoh winner is named.

I dont care if anyone cries out foul but i want the morph o' matic this week for veto AND i want Janie to be able to play in veto... only one person can not play for veto this week so hopefully it wont be her!! Maybe it will be James and he can "host his only funeral" again like he did last year when April was hoh!!! Who knows what Boogie is gonna do!!!

I'll say this, though - it does take a certain amount of overconfidence to kick somebody while they're down before they're 100% out. Just look at the way CG used the way he was treated to win HOH and nominate James and Erika. Janelle needs to take that incident of getting laughed at and use it as fuel in the POV competition because crying's just wasted energy . . . okay, like one day to process the shift in power is fine, but she shouldn't let it drag her down, otherwise they've won and not in a very nice way . . .

uvp is out for the night... and i am glad... i dont know if i could take it right now.

;);););)

I think she truely felt the weight of it all at one time. That's why she was crying. She lost How, found out everyone hates her and they laughed in her face. That is a lot to take in at one time. I would probably cry too!

I agree with other posts... it's different to celebrate your win than to celebrate and intentionally go out to hurt someone emotionally. JMO..

I am just really shocked at all of them right now. What the hell kind of people have they put in this house? They float, they stab, they go for the juggular.

I can say this week will be even more interesting. I do think we will be seeing Janie walking through the doors this week. Unless James hangs himself, which is likely.

BTW.. had a feeling UVP was lurking! LOL

:angry: I suppose it's only okay if Danielle cries, right - gee did we all expect "more" from Danielle and call her a "poor sport" after she balled like a baby when Janelle won that POV?

Maybe Danielle would be okay with Janelle crying only if Janelle was alone in solitary confinement. What I think Danielle is really saying is "don't comfort her...and I ask that 'cause I'm a jealous, resentful beotch".

lmao, I think POOR Janelle is finding out about bad carma ,and it's a bitch how it comes back to bite you in the ass. I want to watch her cry all week :D:D I'm sorry i guess you can tell i'm not a Jenelle fan but please she treated people like crap last season and people think everything she does and says is golden i don't get it

You know -- good game play is one thing but cruelty is totally another. Dani and Erika may think they have "game" however I've seen 7th grade girls act like that. Cheering that someone lost is ugly. I was a fan of Dani's this season but she lost me. And yes, james acts like a 7th grade girl also. At least Howie didn't try to be what he wasn't!

I remember last year when Janelle and Howie are against the house the game got just as ugly, but what about during Danielle's year (BB3) . . . was there every any moments of 'cruelty' and 'abuse'? I think if it's always happening to Janelle and Howie but not always happening to Danielle one has to kind of stop and take a closer look . . .

lmao, I think POOR Janelle is finding out about bad carma ,and it's a bitch how it comes back to bite you in the ass. I want to watch her cry all week I'm sorry i guess you can tell i'm not a Jenelle fan but please she treated people like crap last season and people think everything she does and says is golden i don't get it

it's all in the kool aid

Yes, that's true Word-girl . . . I just don't see how Janelle and Howie are any less cruel than any other player has been . . . maybe it wasn't intentional on Janelle and Howie's part or in their minds it was 'justified' because they got screwed, but everybody thinks when they are mean it is justified . . .

There's also the question of proportionality. An example from the past . . . Ivette calls Rachel 'bitter', so Rachel turns around and screws Ivette out of $450,000 - we were outraged by one and cheered at the other, but really weren't they both mean and spiteful? True Ivette made the first strike and what she said was unfounded, but does calling somebody a name equal depriving somebody out of half a million dollars?

Like I think when you consider personal bias, proportionality, intent, personality, context, etc I don't see Janelle as any better than anybody else (or any worse for that matter) . . . I think Danielle and company are just more vicious competitors, but not any worse people. jmo

janelle got cocky and counted her eggs before it hatch. she got neither ericka or danielle out.

if they are being so called mean to her it is justified by her behavior towards them and not thinking outside the box with her decision making. with howie gone expect more of this. she accomplish nothing in her hoh runs but makes enemies with her godly nomination speech. the true players just schooled her in the little game of big brother. unless the producers throw her a bone we can stick a folk in her. james screwed her over in pov and she still didnt nominated him is just dumb on her part and shows she aint cut out to play with the big boys. her anger towards all the females made it easier for the males to seal her fate. bb producers is probably the only reason cg aint backdoor her ass outta the game. Will i am surprise he is still in the game but the great players knows how to make the fools do their dirty work. :lol:

I think, SamTC, as always, you have really good, philosophical points. As fans, as people, we love who we love and hate who we hate -- all based upon a myriad of complexities. And those are the feelings that drive who and what we are willing to forgive.

Twice today I've seen two different people say don't hate the gamers, hate the game. I think the people ARE the game, and find it hard to separate abilities in versus out of the house. Of course, my difficulty in separation is absolutely totally biased and driven by whom I love! We're all crazy. :P

Archived