Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

Mike Erika Dani where laughing at janie when she lost and thats why she is crying. Will didnt laugh and he is apologizing to janie right now... What do u guys think of Will. I think hes the best player in BB but he will hurt people.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was the one trying to put himself up to save janie and let erika go. Will dosent want janie to go but he cant change boogie dani's and james decison on kicking out janie . and if he does they will doubt something going on .

i think they all suck. and i think people that bash on other people that think they suck.. suck. in the end there can only be one winner.. it still doesnt make me feel better knowing that.. cause the winner will probably someone that sucks. <_<

has there ever been a winner that didnt suck?

yes , she did cry about howie earlier and now about them laughing.....danielle was talking to erika about how "THEY cried when kaysar left but janelle didnt, so why is she crying now?"

i just realized how pathetic i look worrying about this, i really do hate to see one person get singled out...i fell for the same thing when it was george all alone and look what he did....i gonna have to take a vacation from BB!

I'm so confused.......my feelings are getting tossed around and about by a bunch of suckie people.

Fizzle...all the winners sucked.

Now, I have no one to root for and that sucks too!

I wish Jase was still there, even though he sucks too, I may have been rooting for him now.

NOT!!!!!!!!!

ya know... people usually drift to people that are like themselves. mean people enjoy other mean people's company.. nice people like other nice people. backstabbers like other backstabbers... and so on..

ohh i forgot.. pill poppers like other pill poppers :D is it that time yet guys???

"ohh i forgot.. pill poppers like other pill poppers is it that time yet guys???"

I'm drinking beer, haven't drank in two weeks but it sedates me. I almost got into a fight earlier today when some punk chased (attempted to squish) a squirrel I was training. He didn't see me till I freaked out. I haven't fought since someone called my exgirlfriend fat way back in the year 2000 (that didn't go well). The squirrel still loves me but I made an enemy and a different squirrel friend. I'm guessing the baby grey saw I wasn't evil and started taking a liking to me finally. Everything has its purpose.

That is really kind of dark to laugh at somebody being down, but did LOD/Erika maybe feel liberated from displaying the usual constraints of good sportsmanship because of how oblivious Janelle and Howie were to Erika's reversal of fortune last Thursday? Like I don't think Janelle and Howie did it to be mean, but I did think it was a little insensitive . . . not that that justifies anybody laughing at her, just saying sometimes Janelle does things that unintentionally rub people the wrong way - maybe she needs to be more aware of how she comes across to others?

Then again if she thinks there all 'evil' anyway, does she really care what they think of her? I don't know . . .

So what if they were laughing and cheering their win, Janelle and Howie have done the same all season. Is this any different? Howie was forever screaming and hollering if Jani won anything and so now sha has been hearing and seeing what its like to be on the recieving end.

If ya can't take it then don't dish it out!

there is a difference between being happy that your buddy won and shoving it in someones face and laughing at them.

when howie and janelle did it, it seemed more because they were happy that they won, not because someone else lost. they werent doing what they did last year when janelle said "give me the key bitch" or bye bye bitches.

anyways, thats how i see it, they dont seem cocky to me when they won, but boobie and the crew do. i can see how others would think its the same though.

So what if they were laughing and cheering their win, Janelle and Howie have done the same all season. Is this any different? Howie was forever screaming and hollering if Jani won anything and so now sha has been hearing and seeing what its like to be on the recieving end.

If ya can't take it then don't dish it out!

^ werd!

They werent cheering because boogie won they were cheering because Janelle got OUT....No one would give a crap if someone did cart wheels and hooted and hollared all they wanted because someone won HOH but the fact that they screamed and hollared when Janelle was eliminated from the HOH comp is what we are talking about... And yes, that was rude...I would say that would be rude if anyone did it to anyone else plain and simple....

Guest jordansmom

Haven't seen the video yet but that last HOH comp Janey won was over the top cheering. That was just as bad as them cheering Erika lost.

Archived