Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

she wins more HOH/POV comps than any other players. She may not be perfect in nature, but she is a good competitor and that is the most important part of the game. Second important part is choices

True dat. Personal feelings aside - even though I don't worship her like some others I give credit where credit is due. Janelle's not stupied, she is a fierce competitor & deserves to still be in the house (unlike Howie who rode s6 coattails & did nothing but complain & walk around like he owned the place - so glad that usless crusty old man is out!)

However lets be fair... the last comp she won was THROWN to her by Booger & don't even get me started on the REDO!!! UGH!

DANIELLE AND ERICK/SKELETOR IS BASICALLY INTIMATED AND JEALOUS OF JANELLE (AS WILL IMPLIED TO JANIE) AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE USING THE GUYS TO TRY TO GET JANELLE OUT...

PUH-LEEEEZ! Will is just telling her that to butter her up for a sequester vote! He's a master of human dynamics and tells people exactly what they want/need to hear when they need to hear it.

I highly doubt Erika and Dani are jealous of Janelle! Dani is a strong confident woman who is very comfortable in her skin. I don't think Erika is jealous either. This isn't the nerdherd! They're obviously annoyed at how the game has gone down in Janelle's favour (& the choices Janelle has made) but I doubt there's any personal jealousy involved.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we actually got to see it, what do you all think? Looked to me like Erika and Danielle just ran up to congratulate Boogie on his victory, I didn't get a sense of "Ha Ha Janelle" at all. Seemed no different than Howie and Janelle's celebrations each time one of their alliance won HOH.

Boogie's "Superbowl!" was clearly an F you to Howie.

Well BAJanie you know what they say about assuming, you make an a** out of you and me :P I think Jani crying was probably taken out of context. Someone saw her crying and thought she was upset about the HOH not their fault really just thinking one thing when another happened. Jani was actually smiling and hugged Boogie after the contest. She probably got down when she started thinking about what all had happened when she had time to stop and think.

I still don't understand why she cried the NH was wayyyy worst to her last year.

true

i would be crying too.

1. your best friend in the game and the only person loyal to you just got voted out.

2. you finally confirm that EVERYONE is against you in the house and you take it a little personal.

i dont understand why a person cant cry... and why they need a specific reason. heck, i cry when i see an At&t commercial. :lol: erika and danielle will vote a person out and then cry in the DR, marcellas cries if he gets no attention... last year april cried cause she thought howie wanted to eat her dog. :blink:

we never have seen janelle cry... so i say good for her, let it all out...and then kick ass in the veto comp!

Guest jordansmom

Its not that she can't cry but last year the same thing went down. It seems that these ppl are diff this year.

It's different this year whereas - she is in the house alone now. It is still early in the game. She got played big time and she cried. Last year it was personal attacks on her and she brushed them off. This year it may be a little more personal BECAUSE SHE LET HER GUARD DOWN AND PAID FOR IT DEARLY - the loss of her friend.

That's the impression I got, but I didn't know how to say it . . . that ^^^^ plus she lost a comp to a guy who calls himself 'Boogie' in a genre that was supposed to be her forte, combined with the other stuff of losing Howie, feeling alone, feeling like the $500,000k she thought she had in the bag might not happen, etc

all she said one the feeds was "why were they cheering when Howie left"

I remember her saying this. From watching the eviction tonight, I didn't see anyone cheering when Howie left. But I am sure some of the Janelle cult will come up with something to justify it.

It really amazes me how much people take up for her and try to justify anything and everything that she does. I just don't get it. And I was a fan last year. I was pulling for the Sovs to kick the NerdHerds butt. But what I see in Janelle now is not a pretty sight.

Kaysar - didn't even show up this season

Howie - did nothing except threaten to go off on anyone who gave him half a chance. Left the house without class

James - still does not know the meaning of the word loyalty. Now wants to DOR because he's pouting.

Janelle - Wins the award for most gullible HG this season. Hosts pity party when things don't go her way. Says she wants to kill herself and DOR.

Season 6 is really representing.

Quote: "I remember her saying this. From watching the eviction tonight, I didn't see anyone cheering when Howie left. But I am sure some of the Janelle cult will come up with something to justify it."

In all fairness, why does editing only count sometimes...this may have been edited. Who knows the editors may feel it might fit in better the next show....we'll see!

Ginger - If they show something different, I will be the first in line to agree with you. But at this point, all we have seen is the show tonight and have listened to Janelle's wailing the other night. The 2 simply don't add up.

I think the Jani cult takes up for her because she is what you would call the typical popular person. Good lookes, good bod, pretty good brain and can manipulate with the best of them. I think Jani and the rest of theS6 came in thinking the game was theirs to lose. They didn't think any of these has beens could hold a candle to them and so they would just get them out first using whatever or whoever they could. They didn't count on Will being so smart. I guess they missed his show. He should have gone first but noooooo, Kayser said kets get the floaters first, DUMBEST MOVE in BB History ever and the downfall continued.

Jani has one chance now I think and that is to rally those she thinks are not worthy of her presence and try to get them to work together. Dani and Erika know this but I don't think Jani can do it.

She thinks to much of herself and has way to much faith in Will. DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!

Quote: Ginger - If they show something different, I will be the first in line to agree with you. But at this point, all we have seen is the show tonight and have listened to Janelle's wailing the other night. The 2 simply don't add up.

Agreed by what you are saying. I have only the shows to go on. Maybe the wailing was for drama....she got Will to stay and consoler her, it may have even counted for another week in the house. Maybe Janelle has broke the Dr. Will code. :)

Archived