Everyone Laughing at...

Rod

I cannot believe she said she watched BB2. Did she learn nothing from that? Maybe you misunderstood Methos, maybe she said BabyBlues or Baby Cakes 2 or some such. No way you can watch BB2 and trust Will, gotta be the heart talking and no brain in the head. Maybe her implants cut off the oxygen to her brain? What other explanation could their be?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed by what you are saying. I have only the shows to go on. Maybe the wailing was for drama....she got Will to stay and consoler her, it may have even counted for another week in the house. Maybe Janelle has broke the Dr. Will code.

You know, I thought the same thing when I was watching it happen.

It just seemed so ridiculously absurd to be caterwauling like she was over an eviction. If he had gotten killed or something, I could understand it. I can understand shedding a tear or 2. Even professional athletes do that when they have come up short in an intense competition. But to carry on like she did as long as she did was just nuts. Then I started to wonder....I guess only time will tell.

where i come from... you dont even need an excuse to cry. i wake up sometimes and cry because i have to get out of bed.

i cry sometimes because its too cold in january. and sometimes i just a little down and cry for no reason what so ever. :huh:

i am sure if i was stuck in that house for this long, iwould be having a moment by now. :(

It's pretty much all moot now. Things change daily in the BB house. Yesterday Janelle didn't have anybody in the house she could trust, she got laughed at, lost Howie, and lost the HOH. And cried. A first for her on the show.

Then she got nominated, got herself together, and came out with pure fire in her eye for the veto competition, basically out-wrestling that little bitch James for it, and picked up CT , who are determined to take her to final three with her as their attack dog. James is going home, is pouting and threatening to take his DOR, crying it's rigged. Who's laughing now, James? Who's gonna be laughing Thursday, Danielle, when your alliance walks out the door and you realize that your next?

Who's laughing now, Janie-haters? Things aren't going too well for you, are they? But look on the bright side. You'll probably have her around for a few weeks to lie about and rail against and make up stuff about.

Just like your hero James. {did I mention he'll be leaving us on Thursday?}

It's very true. Karma is a real bitch. :lol::lol::lol:

{that was me laughing at you}.

Again, don't mean for there to be confusion but who exactly are you talking to Tarman? Is this just another case of a Janelle fan blowing off steam at all posts you had issue with but didn't address specifically as they arose or do you actually have a beef with any particular individual? Since there's so few of us who on the boards who aren't Janelle fans it can get confusing and feel like you are saying that you are laughing at me. Or are you laughing at UVP? Or is it Methos? Nebartist? IvetteSux?

Thanks in advance for clearing that up . . .

:blink: (Guess that means you are laughing at people but you don't want to own up to it so you are 'playing dumb' . . . is that less complicated? Thx )

Look my point is, have fun rooting for your favorites - I try to be respectful of the fact that others have a different point of view - if I ever say something that you feel is out of line, PLEASE let me know that I've offended you. The last thing I would want is for anybody to feel slighted because of something I've said over a show that's supposed to be fun for all of us to watch and talk about . . . and I just can't tell whether that's the case or people are just blowing off steam :)

I think Janelle's cry was needed and deserved by her. For two seasons, whole houses have been against her simply because she can kick their a** and is popular. I recall both seasons calling her names for winning AC and last season going so far as to say she did sexual favors to producers and such which is simply uncalled for no matter how much you dislike someone. She lost all her true allies in almost rapid succession with James qutting on her, Kaysar, Marcellas (She still thought the little backstabber was with her) and then Howie (Whose little episode was blown way out of proportion by Boogie.) She had a whole house against her, they just won HOH and she is all alone, those are all perfectly good reasons to have a nice long cry. Did it help her with Will? God, I hope so because she needs an ally she can trust and atm, there is no one.

James was throwing more of a fit when he lost Veto...at least she just cried and Howie threw a hat, lol. I never understood why people didn't leave calling people out like Howie did, I mean, really, you just got backdoored, I sure as hell would tell people what I thought on my way out because they still need my vote to win, lol.

For two seasons, whole houses have been against her simply because she can kick their a** and is popular

I disagree with that comment. Janelle has had more people do more for her than anyone else. She even admitted to CG today the people who have taken bullets for her last season and this season. Yes, she has had enemies but so does everyone else who has ever played the game.

Archived